19

Tick tock.

I shoot my eyes open when I heard that.

My heart beats fast at that sound.

That sound; it had been a sound that haunted for me a long time.

But I calmed down when i saw the person who are sleeping in front of me.

He look so peaceful when he sleeps.

Looking around, I realised that I'm still in the hospital.

And Min hyun is with me.

Letting out a sigh, I shut my eyes before opening them again.

I looked at our hands and he had entwined our fingers together.

He woke up when I want to pull my hand away, "No, don't go." He mumbled and just hold on tight to my hand before opening his eyes, "Min hyun, i just want to go to the toilet." I said and he blinked slowly, "Hmm?" I shook his hand lightly and he finally sit up to let go of my hand.

He just nodded and I get down from the bed.

I was taken aback when he even waited outside the bathroom the moment I open the door.

He's really scared.

He's really scared that I leave him again even though I said I'm not that crazy to run away at this state now but he still wouldn't listen.

No matter what I said, he just do whatever he wants now.

Sighing again, I step closer to hug him on his waist.

I could hear his heartbeat.

His heartbeat does make me feel at ease.

"I won't go anywhere. I really won't now." He secured me in his arms, "I won't be a pabo mickey mouse anymore." Geez, "Then I'll be a pabo minnie mouse." I just go with it and he shook his head.

He took in a breath near my shoulder.

"I won't believe that." I just chuckle in defeat, "Fine, do whatever you want." What else can I say right?

I keep feeling his breath on top of my head after that; I actually hate how I can feel the air on my bald head, "Don't kiss my head." I said and he pulled away, "Kiss here and not here." I pointed at my lips before eyeing my head.

He just sighed while holding my face with both hands.

I just close my eyes when he kissed me while caresses my cheeks gently with his thumb.

He just leaned his forehead on mine when he pull away.

"Don't make this a sad conversation. I don't like it." I said first before he says anything, "I don't intend to do so." He just muttered.

He was going to, only if I didn't stop him.

"I came here because I want to live. Not because I want to die." I stated, "Arra," His eyes just looked into mine, "Then stop kissing me as if this is the last time you can kiss me." I complained.

That's the feeling he gave me when he kiss me.

He did keep his promise for not staying here like how Seong Woo oppa did back then.

But I know that the rest of them had decided to reduce Nuest's schedule just for me.

So that Min hyun can fly to USA to see me.

He basically stays here for few days before flying back to Korea for his schedule.

I pulled away to hit him when he avoided my eyes, "I really don't like it. Jinjja shiro." I gotta mention important things for three times at least, "Arraseo," He muttered again, "It doesn't sound convincing," And he just grabbed my face to kiss me again.