15

"Can I play some songs?"

I asked while looking at Hae won eonnie and Cha Jun oppa.

They look at each other.

"You mean now? While working?" I nodded; since oppa have a speaker here and I'm not used to such a quiet place.

I need some noise.

"Okay." Hae Won eonnie nodded and I connect my phone to the bluetooth speaker; I played Nuest songs, "Eonnie, I'm only working until 3pm. Let me study for an hour and I'll continue. Okay?" I said and she nodded, "Sure."

She went out and Cha Jun oppa stand beside me again.

I think he's too used to it that he can't cut down the habit.

"Oppa," I look up at him when I could feel his eyes on what I'm doing; I'm currently reviewing the reports they gave me, "Can you find something else to do?" It's not like someone will harm me now when I'm in here.

"My job is to protect you." I sighed, "But I'm not an idol. What are you protecting me from?" I said and he kinda lost of words, "Or not, sit down here oppa. I'm fine if you sit down. Just don't stand beside me." God knows how long I'll be sitting here and he can't be standing for the whole day.

"Sit down?"

He awkwardly points at the chair and I nodded.

"Won't your back hurt?" I poke his back, "Oppa, you can sit down. You can play games on your phone too. I'm really fine with it." I stated and he kinda rub his back without a word, "Oppa, are you married?" I saw a ring on his finger, "Anni," I pointed at his ring, "You have a ring too." He points back at mine.

I just look up at him.

"But I have a son."

He added on quietly.

I wasn't surprise. I just somehow have a hunch that he's married.

He looks like in his mid thirties.

But that was what I thought at first.

Since he has a son when he's not married so I guess there's some story on that.

"Where is he?" I asked, "School, of course." I look at the time, "Don't you need to pick him up?" He looked at his watch, "He will be at the day care." I continue to look through the documents now, "You can bring him here."

Isn't it better to have him around instead of staying at the day care every day?

"Nae?" He was blank when he look at me, "You can bring your son here. Don't put him at day care." I said and he didn't say anything.

I managed to finish checking all the files before I take out the books that I got today for the class.

"Do you know why Baekhyun choose Hae won to be his secretary?"

Oppa said that suddenly and I look up in front of me; I finally get him to sit down, "Wae?" He eyed my book, "Because Hae Won can understand english well and he can't. But I guess you don't need her help with it." Ah, really?

"True." I muttered while continue studying.

Currently what the syllabus list out for financial accounting are something simple which I had already done my research on it previously.

But management account wasn't what I study before so I did spend more time for it.

It's interesting.

Professional accounting course is really much more interesting and useful.

Especially for the cafe.