41

"What did you say?"

I was surprised as Jun cover his phone, "Boss in the mirror producer is looking for you."

I know a producer is looking for me but boss in the mirror??

Hell knows that's a show which are quite famous for CEOs.

"Jinjja? Jinjjaya?" He nodded, "Nae," He showed me his phone and I took it.

And I'm being invited to the show.

I never expect this.

At least not showing my face on the camera again.

You know I had done it before although at the end it didn't went on air but seeing cameras again really...

"Our executive producer specifically asked for you so we really hope you could join us."

Executive producer?

Someone I know?

I had done with the call as I handed the phone back to Jun, "Reschedule my meetings tomorrow. I need to go to the broadcasting station tomorrow."

They asked me to have a meeting with them and I'm curious to find out who's the one that wanted me to be in the show.

"Noona, you really want to do the show? I thought you hate to be on the camera," He start to work on the tablet even though he's asking me, "Oh, just meet them first." I continue to work as Rave just wonder around us.

"Ms Byun,"

The familiar bento box was placed in front of me again, "Arraseo, just leave it here." I said before the reception could say anything.

Once she close the door behind her, Jun immediately open the box.

"Wah, can I eat?" He's already picking up the meat with his hand, sending it into his mouth.

What a foodie.

I shook my head in defeat, "Just eat." He happily start eating.

She gave pork ribs today.

Always, I would let Rave eat some but not too much since it's actually very salty for a dog.

"Hyung, pork ribs?"

Se Jun oppa just shook his head.

"Why you two never eat? I understand that noona won't eat previously because it's seafood but they never send seafood anymore."

And Se Jun oppa gave me a glance before looking away, ignoring him.

I did the same.

He's just too innocent.

Other people may eat but it will never be two of us.

"Hyung," The boy even bring it to Se Jun oppa, "Jinjja shiro?"

Jun groaned when Se Jun oppa smack his head.

"If you are the one who sees Hae Jo being hit with the car by the one who send this, will you eat?"

Even if his facial expression doesn't change much, he does sound annoyed.

"Ah oppa," Jun almost want to vomit out whatever is in his mouth as oppa look away, "Jun, just ignore him." The boy look at me with guilt, "Anniya, I shouldn't eat."

I let him eat because he's just as busy as me.

He might not have the time to eat as well.

"Noona, mian." I just sigh when he put everything back, "Jun ah, jinjja gwanchana." He shook his head, "Hyung will really kill me if I continue to eat." That fella aish.