21

It wasn't easy.

I know it's never easy for Min hyun to bring me back to Korea even after two weeks.

Doctor Grey suggested that I should get another round of treatment before I leave.

"But it's up to you. Is not a must." She said and Min hyun was looking at me.

I looked back at him too.

"I can go back now but she suggested that I should stay for another treatment before I leave." I told him.

She said it was because I had stopped the treatment for a long time and the cancer cell might had grow more now.

"Can you do a scan now? If it's okay, you can go back to Korea and get treatment straight away instead." He said and I asked Doctor Grey.

She nodded, "Alright then. I'll arrange an MRI scan later to see what's your latest condition." I smile, "Thank you."

She left after that.

I look up at him when he cupped my face.

His hair had dyed into brownish red for his comeback.

He is not supposed to be here now but he asked to push back the rest of schedule after their music video filming until they release their album.

Which is one week from now.

"I had look into the hospital in Korea," He said, "And I already arrange for your admission. I just need you to come back now." I'm sure that he look for the best hospital in Korea too, "Nae." I just smile.

I had no worries about it.

He would definitely do what's the best for me.

Going under the big scanner, I can't help but feeling nervous.

Doctor Grey showed me scan on the computer as she explained, "Over here and here," There's some spots around my chest, "You are getting better even if the last medication had been overdose for you." She smiles, "If based on your judgement, how long do I still need to get treatment?"

She look at my scan again, "Maybe consistently that you do the treatment for few more months, there's a possibility that you could get rid of the cancer."

I couldn't help but feeling glad when I heard that.

"Kaja."

I said to Min hyun when we went back to my room, "Hmm? Where?" I just smile, "Home." His eyes popped wide slightly, "What did the doctor say?" I hold on to his hand, "I'm getting better now. If I continue a few more months of treatment in Korea, I can recover totally." I squeal a little, "Jinjja?" I nodded furiously, "Jinjja,"

He immediately pulled me into a hug which I hugged back, "I'm so glad to hear that."

Same here.

I finally felt like I'm home the moment we landed at Korea.

At least my heart doesn't feel empty anymore.

"Appa, omma!"

I ran to hug them, "Aigooo, jinjja," Omma was already crying, "You are really bad," I pulled away while wincing when she hit me on my back, "Appua, omma."

And she just hit me again.

"Nado appua. Your father hurt too. And Min hyun hurt the most. How can you run away like this oh? We are so scared when we can't even go to Los Angeles to see you,"

She was scolding me and appa just rubbed her back.

I do know that they couldn't come over to see me.