Jin young's pov

I don't know when it started.

"Jin young,"

She showed me a bottle which I took it, twisting the cap open and hand it back to her, "Gomawo." She smile cutely as she start drinking the soda.

Gurae, I really don't know since when.

Since when did I start to feel something for Hae Jo.

We know she's Daniel hyung's girlfriend and they like each other but I couldn't stop it.

I couldn't stop my own feelings.

All of us had witnessed how she changed from a depress to lovely girl now.

After what had happened to her.

At least I know that all of us had played a role in her life.

But at some point, I do notice how she would look at Min hyun hyung.

And how Min hyun hyung would look back at her.

Deep inside, I know that there's something going on with both of them.

And soon after Wanna One disband, Hae jo broke up with Daniel hyung.

The rest of us never ask why.

Neither of them told us the reason and we tend not to ask.

And after that, Hae jo started dating Min Hyun hyung.

Later that I know, her smile actually look different when she's with Min hyun hyung compare to when she's with Daniel hyung.

It was so much different.

She really looked happy when she's with Min hyun hyung.

I only knew that they liked each other since the beginning when I remember how they used to look at each other back then.

I only knew that Hae jo dating Daniel hyung was to keep him save from depression when she told me that night.

And suddenly, I felt something.

I felt something changing inside my heart.

My feelings for her.

I never tell her.

I never did but she actually knew it all these while when she stop me from telling that night.

Everything was just fine with me secretly liking her and we are still best friend.

Everything was just the same as usual when she would still help out at the cafe.

Until she left one day.

She left without telling anyone.

Unlike Min jae noona, she left no clue behind for us.

As if she had vanish from this world totally.

She purposely did that.

Even though Min hyun hyung manage to find her at the end in New York;

Even though I had admitted to her that no one deserve her more than hyung after we had a talk together;

My feelings still doesn't change at all.

I tried to be okay.

I tried to be okay for her at least when she's sick and she doesn't wish anyone to be sad for her.

It's just the way of thinking actually.

Min hyun hyung thought he had understand why Hae jo ran away when she knows she had cancer.