"I'll help you,"

I just look at him taking over the scissors to cut open the coffee bean bag, "Ji hoon, I can still do it." I sighed, "Later you hurt yourself."

How would I hurt myself with a scissors now unless I purposely cut myself?

"Hyung, pour it in."

I guess Ro Woon oppa is really free these days that's why he wanted to work in the cafe.

He said after his comeback, he doesn't have many schedules after a fashion show that he have at England.

And I only knew that he's the same age as Daniel oppa when he came over yesterday to help out too.

"Yah, you just don't touch anything,"

Ji hoon groaned at me when I try to help with the orders too since many fans came because of Ro Woon oppa, "Ah wae, Park Ji Hoon!" I groaned back at him, "I can't take the responsibility of you getting hurt here! Don't you know is dangerous for you?!" He literally shouted at me as he start making coffee.

Aish, but I came here to help!

"Hae jo, I need a cup." I quickly grabbed the cups for Ro Woon oppa but hissed when the plastic cut me.

The plastic cup was torn at the edge.

My whole body went cold immediately when my blood start falling.

"You are bleeding," He gasped but a hand pulled me to the sink in a split of second, "Why did you ask her to take the cup, hyung!" Ji hoon wash my hand under the water but the water is getting redder and redder.

It once again reminded me.

It reminded me that I'm a sick person.

I'm still sick.

"A-Aish," He turn off the tap before grabbing a towel to wrap over my hand, "You need to go to the hospital," He mumbled as he was rushing to get his keys as he ran back in to the staff room.

For the first time, Ji hoon panicked.

He panicked because of me.

"W-Why isn't it stopping?"

Ro Woon oppa look back and forth at my wound and my face, "B-Because I'm sick."

No matter how much I had get better now, the fact that I'm a ticking bomb doesn't change yet.

I'm still a cancer patient.

"A-Ah," Ji Hoon scratched his head when he saw the line of people, "Hyung, you can drive?" He immediately let him take the keys when he nod, "Erm," He cupped his face, "Send Hae jo to the hospital, pappli," He quickly pushed us out from the counter, "Pappli, hyung! Pappli!"

I don't like seeing people panic because of me.

Even if I only know Ro Woon oppa for two weeks now, he obviously panicked when he saw the towel got soaked with my blood totally.

He drove really fast to the closest hospital.

"N-Nurse! Her blood won't stop,"

We came to the emergency room and the same doctor came, "You again?" The same doctor that stitched my arm last time, "Nae." I smile weakly, "Pappli! Get the vaccine and antibiotics, she's a cancer patient," They just pulled me to one of the bed and make me sit.

It's just a cut.

But a small cut is enough to take my life.

Now that I remember how I used to cut my wrist back then, I would never do it again if I could turn back the time.