Sometimes it reminds me.

Ever since I watched Ro Woon Oppa's drama Extraordinary you, it just remind me so much of myself.

Everything that happened ever since Wanna One and eonnie take me in, the way it happened is almost the same with the flow of the drama.

Except that I'm not in a comic but real world.

But for sure that everything that happened in my life so far is sure dramatic enough to be a drama.

"Hae jo,"

I immediately snapped back to my sense when Min hyun shook me on my hand, "You spaced out." I blinked, "What are you thinking about in your small head, hmm?" He patted my head and chuckle.

I smile.

And I honestly tell him what I have in my mind, "I'm sure it is." Min hyun chuckle at me, "But one thing I'm sure about it is we are truly in love with each other just like the main character." I can't help but let out a smile again, "Nae."

He caresses my face before leaning closer to give me a kiss.

"Sorry that I can't stay with you for the whole day." He said.

I'm having my treatment now in the hospital.

Never once that he will let me come alone and stay with me for the whole day.

But these days he had been really busy that he could only stay with me until my treatment finish.

"Gwanchana." I just leaned my head on his shoulder, "Don't work at the cafe later. If you don't feel well, tell Ji hoon immediately." I nodded, "Arraseo."

My side effects had been inconsistent.

Even though the dose is right, I don't know when will the side effect comes.

"You are injured?"

I was reading a book when a cup of water was placed down on the table in front of me.

He pulled my hand that has a bandage and I look up at him, "Anni. I got my treatment just now. It's because of the IV." He nodded and let go of my hand, "Ro Woon oppa,"

I called before he could leave as he turn around to look at me again.

"Did you drive today?"

I'm asking because Ji Hoon actually have some things to settle and he won't be in the cafe today.

He told me to look after the cafe for him when I came.

The only person who can drive in the cafe is Ro Woon oppa.

"Nae. Waeyo?"

I'm still debating if I should tell but I really don't know about my own condition.

I might and might not be okay today.

"I might get side effects from the treatment. If it's a small side effects, I'll only vomit. But if it's something more serious, I might need to go to the hospital."

I feel sorry to trouble him too but I don't have a choice.

He actually crouched down to my eye level now, "How serious it would be?" I shook my head, "Molla. It's different every time."

"If it's the most serious one?" I took in a deep breath, "I might die."

I don't like being uncertain with my condition either.

But this is really not what I can control.

He look at me with an expression that I can't read, "That serious?" And he sound disbelief for a moment; i just smile awkwardly, "Is only you who can drive today. I'm sorry to ask you this." He let out a breath, "Anniya, don't be sorry." He patted my head before standing up, "Tell me immediately if you don't feel well." I nodded and he went off finally.