"Eonnie,"

I nodded and the girl just whisper beside my ears, "How come you are staying with 9 guys? I never seen them before." She asked when all of us are eating breakfast together and some of them just stand while eating.

The chairs are limited.

"We just stay here for a week as a holiday." Hwiyoung answer her since he's sitting beside her too, "Ah..." She nodded lightly and say nothing else.

"Mogou," I said when she's poking the egg with the fork, "I have no appetite."

Jinjja, it's so much like me back then.

"If you don't eat and get sick, they will still force you to study."

She look at me and I smile a little, "Eonnie will help you with your studies. I know you don't like studying but try to score well so that they can't do anything to you."

She look away after that, "I'm not like you, eonnie. I'm not smart. But they want me to be the top in school."

"But that's your only way to escape now,"

I wanted to say that too but Chani actually said that before me, "Isn't it?"

She look at him now, "Since they want you to study hard, then do it for them first. Once you are done with it, get out from the house."

But she actually let out a sneer, "How can you say it as if it's the easiest thing to do in the world? I'm underage and I don't have money either. If I leave the house, where am I going to stay? Why don't you guys just let me jump yesterday if you are going to say that?"

She glanced at everyone before me.

"Then start to think of a way to earn money now. If you want freedom, nothing comes free."

I don't know if this conversation is healthy for her but he's not wrong on his point.

But she got emotional that she stand up from the chair, "How am I supposed to do that when they monitor me for 24/7? I can't leave the house when my mom is the one who will send me to anywhere I go,"

"But you are free here in Hae jo's house."

She got cut off when Chani said that, "And if you are going to deny everything I said, why did you ask for help yesterday?"

She went speechless and I sighed, "Kemanhaja," I stand up to get a Tupperware in the kitchen as I packed her breakfast, "Eat this whenever you are hungry." I put it into her bag before checking the time on my phone, "Your mom will come any time to send you to school. You tell her that you want to quit all other tutors and get tutor from me only."

I stated and she carry her bag over her shoulder, "Eonnie,"

She stopped me when I was fixing her school uniform, "That story yesterday is about you right?"

I stare at her for a long time before answering her, "Nae." And she look down at my arm as she pulled it, "Why don't you have scars other than this?" I only have the long scar from the glass actually, "It healed. Someone who loves me helped me to get rid of it."

And she look at my face, "Why didn't you die?"

She gave me the look of someone who understands my pain.

As a girl.

Even though is not understanding it totally.

"I can't." I honestly said, "Every night, he hides the knife or anything sharp in the house. When I get out from the room, he's just sitting right outside the door. When I'm scared because of my dream, he gave me ice cream and say I'll feel better when I eat it. He even apply ointment on my scars every night. He cut my nails every time when it's long so that I won't scratch myself. And he did it for a year."