"Hae jo?"

I snapped back to my sense when someone called me.

Looking at the guys in front of me, I apologized, "Mian, where were we just now?"

You might not believe me but I'm actually have two famous actor in Korea sitting in my room now.

I'm back to Korea to attend meetings again.

And they are the first actor who wants to open a cafe with us.

"What were you thinking?"

They chuckle at me and I just shook my head, "Anniya, nothing. So itaewon, anyang, mapo," I circle the map on the tablet, "Which area do you want to have the cafe?"

The two of them look at each other, "Anyang."

"Itaewon."

They both have different opinion.

"Ah hyung, we should go for Anyang!" One of them said while another exclaimed, "Anniya! Itaewon! We will earn more if the cafe is in Itaewon,"

I don't know how they become close friend when they always have different opinion.

"Oppa," And they both look at me, "Any one of the place that I pointed out," I tapped the tablet, "Would definitely help you to earn. Provided you don't do anything to your own image as an actor."

But sometimes I think they are like a twins because they crossed their arms now at the same time.

"But why did you allow us to have a cafe? I heard that you don't allow Eun Chae noona to have a cafe with Once again."

As harsh as it may sound, I still have to tell them the truth.

"Because you are Lee Min ho and you are Woo Do Hwan."

Yes, they are famous because of their drama in 2020 for The King: External Monarch.

And their popularity continues until 2022 which is now.

Every drama they acted in ever since then were all a lit in Korea.

And I actually know them even before I incorporated Once Again.

They happen to come across Again and had been our regular customer.

"You really picked us because of our popularity?"

I nodded and swipe on the tablet, "You both endorsed many brands and did many advertisements. And you are working as a model sometimes too. Initially why Again is famous? Is because of Wanna one. If no one knows you, how am I supposed to promote it to the public? Unless that eonnie want to collaborate with you both and your profit would need to be shared among three of you."

And Eun Chae eonnie is actually one of the actor who acted with them in The King: External Monarch.

"Wah, reality hits me." Do Hwan oppa said, "Gurae, let's just continue it with two of us only." I chuckle at that.

They end up choosing Itaewon since Min ho oppa insisted it and Do Hwan oppa had no choice but to follow.

I grabbed my phone real quick when it buzzed against the table and they look at it.

"Wae? What are you looking at?" The way they stare at me is quite intimidating, "Anni, you seem to texting a lot just now."

Looking at the screen, 190cm is what shown on my phone screen.

"Boyfriend?" I nodded slightly before picking up the call, "What took you so long?"

The two oppa were giving me some creepy smile which I turn away on my chair to talk to Seok Woo, "I'm meeting my client now,"