40

Everything had back to normal.

I got discharged from the hospital finally after a month.

Rave is finally in Korea and the first thing I did when I went back to work again was to actually give out a notice that says all staff who has pets at home can actually bring them to work.

Just like how I'm bringing Rave to Once Again now.

I did know that Esteem which is a company associated with SM entertainment, they allow their staff to bring pets to work too so I decided to exercise that culture.

Although it's kinda odd to have the dog around when I'm having meetings with the team.

"What, Rave?"

He barked suddenly during the meeting as he stays beside Se Jun oppa actually.

Se Jun oppa don't follow me to meetings when we are in my building but ever since the accident, he just follow whenever I go.

Either meetings or looking around all the department floor.

But he's always quiet so I don't find it bothering.

And he had gotten into rubric cube these days that he keep playing it except when he needs to drive.

Maybe because it was bought by Yuna for him.

Yuna said he should work out his brain too when he's not using his fighting skills so yeah, that's what he's doing now.

"Just stay quiet." I said when he bark again before laying down on the floor and I continue the meeting.

Someone raised his pen as he stopped the meeting again when the finance department is presenting the budget for current month.

"Yes?" He look wary although he took up the courage to ask something, "Must he be here?" The rest of them look at him while he's glancing at Se Jun oppa.

I just crossed my arms together.

"Why? You find him disturbing?"

Se Jun oppa was literally in his own world now that he keep trying to figure out how to turn one page into same colour.

"A-A bit. The sound is disturbing." He muttered while avoiding my eyes when I stare at him, "Ah, the sound of the rubric cube?"

It is quite loud when the whole room is quiet.

I took the pen with one hand as I tapped it against the table.

And it has a rhythm.

"Is this disturbing then?" I asked when I stop tapping, "N-Nae?" I look at Fiona, "Do you find what I just did disturbing?" She's slightly taken aback, "A-Anni."

So I look back at the guy who are from Design team, "But I find it very disturbing. Whenever you tap like this with a rhythm."

I hate it.

I hate it because it reminds me of the ticking sound from the clock.

But I never say anything because that was just out of his habit.

"I said nothing all these while. If I said I find your breathing sound disturbing too, will you not breathe then?"

Just who is he to complain about oppa now when I haven't even complain as a CEO?

He quickly bowed, "I-I'm sorry! I-I won't do it again next time." I put down the pen and crossed my arm again.

I turn to look at Se Jun oppa, "Oppa," He stopped and look up at me, "I think is faster if you break it and fix it back to the same colour." I'm indirectly complaining too.