39

"Ah yah,"

I look up from the tablet when I heard the door closing, "Why do you keep working when you should rest?"

The tablet was being snatched away before I could respond, "Ah oppa," I groaned at Min Ho oppa as he turn off the tablet, "You are a patient! Patient molla?"

Yeah, Min ho and Do hwan oppa found out that I got into an accident when they called my office the other day.

And they had been visiting me from time to time.

"Ah Se Jun oppa," He just look away when I called for him; I want him to get the tablet back for me but he's pretending that he didn't hear me, "Yah, he doesn't want you to work either although he doesn't talk much." Do Hwan oppa said while putting down some stuff down on the table attached to the bed, "Gurae, use this time to get some rest."

I just leaned back on the bed in a dying sensation, "I'm a CEO for God's sake you know." I stated.

I can't stand not being updated with everything.

"But noona, CEO is not a God." Aish, this Jun; I wanted to hit him and he quickly flee, "He's right! You are not a god so rest for now, jinjja." Min Ho oppa passed the tablet back to Jun, "But I can't believe that you really have a twins," Do hwan oppa said while chuckling but earning a smack from Min ho oppa, "Yah jebal, don't talk okay?"

Do Hwan oppa cover his mouth while rubbing his head in pain.

I sigh.

"Oppa," They both look at me, "Is not like that I don't know she hit me with the car now. Kemanhae." I meant stop caring for how I would feel because that's not their job either.

Min ho oppa always did that.

Min ho oppa look away and took out some apples from the plastic bag, "I'll wash this." And he went to the bathroom.

Do hwan oppa leaned closer to me as he whisper, "She's kneeling outside for how long?" Someone answer before me, "Two weeks. Don't ask Jo, she never step out from the room." Se Jun said calmly and Do Hwan oppa just goes ahhh, "Jinjja? You never step out from the room?"

I nodded.

"Wae? The doctor don't allow you to go out?" Min ho oppa hit his head with his knuckles again when he came out from the bathroom, "Are you pabo? She did a lung surgery so how are you expecting her to move?" I just shook my head in defeat when Do hwan oppa hit his head, "I forgotten. Mian." He gave me an apologetic smile.

"But I want to go out,"

I bite the apple when Min ho oppa handed it to me with a fork, "I'm sick of seeing 4 walls." I took another fork to poke the apple and hand it to Jun and Se Jun oppa, "Ask the doctor will do. Should I ask for you later?" I nodded but two person denied immediately, "Anndue."

I just pout when Min ho and Se Jun oppa look at each other.

"He doesn't want me to go out because of her but you? Why can't I go out? I just want to get some fresh air." I said while pointing at Min Ho oppa, "You can't even walk," And I showed my arms, "Just carry me will do." It's a piece of cake for them, "Your wound? What if we accidentally hurt you?" I immediately pointed at Se Jun oppa, "He carry me all the time and I'm just fine."

Because he's the one who wash my hair so yeah, he has to carry me to the bathroom.

"So you are really okay to see her?" There's a sudden change of mood, "Oh?" And I wasn't expecting it; Min ho oppa continue to cut the apple, "I'm asking if you are okay to see her? When she's your twin sister and the one who cause the accident."