three

After what felt like years, it was finally Saturday. Excitement was hardly the word to describe what Oikawa was feeling knowing that later tonight he would be hanging out with you, it just didn't do his emotions justice.

He sat alone in his room, setting a ball against his wall and having it come back to him, and repeating the action. This was one of the few activities Oikawa tried to pass the time, but nothing really seemed to work. He woke up at around 7am for his usual jog, but after that he didn't know what to do.

At first, he tried making cookies to surprise you, but once the poor chocolate chip cookies ended up on fire in his oven, he realized that he wasn't cut out to be a baker. So next, he worked on schoolwork, well, he tried. In reality, he sat there and looked at the paper while thinking of hanging out with you, getting absolutely nothing done. After an hour of that, he packed up his bag and decided to work on some volleyball, which was where he was at now.

He actually started to regret wanting to stargaze with you. He loved the idea, but that means he now has to wait until nighttime to see you, and it was killing him.

Oikawa wasn't so sure why he was so excited to hang out with you. Well that was a lie, he knew. He knew he had feelings for you, but he didn't know why he had those feelings.

There were so many other girls that practically threw themselves at him, so why he was so infatuated with you was a mystery to him.

Oikawa thought that maybe it was the way you look at him when he gave you a genuine smile, or perhaps it was the way that you are so honest with him. He loved that you weren't afraid to tell him off. Maybe it was the way that you laughed at his dumb jokes no one else would think are funny, no matter how cheesy. Either way, Oikawa knew that you were the girl he wanted, no matter how many others were around him.

Thinking about this was nice, it gave him affirmation for his feelings, but it still didn't solve his problem. Oikawa was bored out of his mind waiting for the hours to go by so he could see you.

You on the other hand were in quite the opposite situation.

You had to rush to get stuff done before you met up with Oikawa at 6pm. Well, you wouldn't be rushed if you didn't wake up at 1pm due to you staying up all night talking to friends. After you were done freaking out about sleeping in so late, you started going down your checklist.

The very first thing you had to do was make snacks for tonight. After having Oikawa eat milk-bread right next to you about 1,000 times in class, you guessed that would be his favorite. However, it took about 1-2 hours to make, and about 3 hours for it to rise and cool, so you were really pushing it there.

However, you were never one to back down from a challenge, so as soon as the panic of waking up so late settled down, you got to making the bread.

Now, a normal person would just buy the bread from a store, and call it a day, especially after waking up so late. You actually even considered this as an option until you realized you would have to buy it yourself, and you refused to do that, so making it yourself it is.

Once the bread was cooking, you headed back upstairs to shower and get ready. Once out of the shower you picked out your outfit for later tonight. It was fairly warm, so you didn't want to wear long sleeves and get hot, so you settled on (whatever pants you want lol) and a short sleeve shirt.

Once you were ready, you took the bread out to cool, and left the house. Now that you handled that, you had to head out and get some books from the library for some schoolwork. It wasn't too long of a walk, and the library wasn't to crowded, so that was a fairly quick trip for you.