Chapter 08

"Wonwoo ssi!!" I shouted from the rooftop, I saw him at the front yard, as usual watering the flowers. He lifted his head to look up at me.

"I'm working on chapter 6, wanna help?" I offered with a sincere smile that came out so naturally. That's weird by the way. I never smile so naturally moreover to him.

"I'll be there in two minutes." He gave me the peace sign. I nodded and went back to the square bench. Split second later he came and sat beside me.

"So, how can I help?"

After I explained everything about the scenarios to him, he keep nodding and showing me how he got really interested to hear more which actually made me glad. He understood and suggested me some ideas which was unexpectedly very useful.

"You said you'll publish once you finished up to chapter 5, you're at 6 already now." He frowned.

"Oh.. It's because I still haven't think of the title and the summary." I replied.

"Rooftop is already a good title. As for the summary, I'll make it simple for you." He grabbed my laptop and typed something.

When Yoon Jeonghan is having a hard time dealing with Lee Saerin because she couldn't pay her rent bills.

"Are you being serious or being sarcastic?" I raised an eyebrow while giving him my death glare. He suddenly bursts out into laughter.

Wow.

Seeing him laughing this close I noticed how good looking he really is. I stared at how his nose scrunched when he's laughing. I didn't know nose could be so cute. And I also didn't know he could be this cute.

Wait, what?

I quickly shook my head and shrugged it off, throwing that thought away from my mind. I've never had that kind of thought about him before. He noticed me and gave me a confused look.

"You okay?"

"Of course!"

"Weird."

We continued working on the chapter together and I suddenly realised how close his face is to mine that I could clearly hear his breathing. Why do I only notice that he got nice scent now? Why not 5 months ago?

He noticed me staring so he stared at me back.

"What are you looking at?" I rolled my eyes.

"I caught you staring at me first, admirer." He teased me and gave me a sly smirk which resulted me to make a fake vomit.

"Me? Your admirer? Blekkkk." I faked my vomit again. He chuckled bitterly seeing me being witty.

"Do you have to be that close?!" I scolded him.

"Oh, did I make your heart race?" He laughed.

"Never."

"Then why do you care? I was just helping in case there's any typo or what, I have bad eyesight you know?" He raised an eyebrow teasingly.

"Then wear your glasses and make sure your face is one feet away from mine!" I retorted.

"I've done that a lot of times before, why do you only get mad about it now? You're being weird. You are already weird, but a lot more weirder today." He shook his head.

"Just shut up and keep your face a feet apart from mine." I instructed him sternly.

"So do you want me to help or not?" He gave me the bored yet annoyed look.

"Y-yes! You should help me."

"Then let me be this close." He said as he leaned closer, our cheeks are just an inch away, he wasn't staring at me but straight on the laptop screen meanwhile I'm here struggling to actually breath.