Chapter 10

"Let's go."

"Why?"

"I thought you don't have foods left? We'll buy some for you." He said.

"Huh? No! It's fine. Like I said, I can just go to my cousin's house. Plus, you can use your money for something else." I politely refused, he gave me the 'duh' look.

"Come on, that is not nice. You come to your cousin's house just to eat. Coming there twice a day? For breakfast and dinner? Tsk tsk tsk." He shook his head while facepalming.

Err.. What else can I do?

"Come on, let's go." And by that he went out of the car. I heaved a very long and deep groan before following him to the market.

He grabbed like few cups of ramyeon, two packets of cococrunch, three bottles of bubble tea, three diarymilk chocolates, two bottles of coca-cola and actually many more foods and snacks for me.

"That much?"

"This isn't much yet."

"No, no! This will be enough for me to survive. Let's just go and pay for it." I said as I gripped his arm with both my hands, stopping him from walking.

"You sure?"

"I am definitely sure." I assured with a convincing smile, as a respond he hummed and gave me a skeptical look.

"Okay then."

Soon we arrived home, he brought all the foods he bought for me to my room.

"Woah, your room's not a mess anymore. I guess your life's getting cleaner?" He gave me a very teasing smile which angered me.

"Shut up."

"Hmm.. This rooftop used to be my place to read books. I would always sit there by the window reading my books. It was probably the most peaceful and comfiest place ever." He remarked as he pointed the one and only window this room have while smiling.

"Okay, okay. I really want to shower now so please get out." I tried to push him away but he's not even moving even for a slight bit.

"Come down after you finish." I stopped pushing him and frowned as I lifted my head to look up to him.

"Wae?"

"We'll have our lunch together."

"But we just ate burger?"

"That was breakfast. It's almost lunch time now." He flicked my forehead softly before walking away.

"Look, look, look. Look who's starting to care for me now?" I raised an eyebrow, he stopped walking and turned to me.

"If you die because of starvation, I'll be at fault."

"Why would you be at fault?"

"Because you live under my roof! This means you're under my care, duh." He facepalmed.

"Under your care?"

"Say a thing and I'll higher the rent bill."

"You're threatening!!"

-

"What did you cook?" I asked him just as soon as I entered the dining room.

"Ramyeon." He bluntly replied.

"Really."

"Why are you being so serious? Can't I joke?"

"You can't joke about food." Hearing what I uttered, he bursted out into laughter.