Chapter 12

Okay. All I have to do is to knock. What's so hard about knocking? It's not that knocking on the door will hurt my hand or something.

I sighed and closed my eyes before taking a deep breath and exhaled. I lifted my hand above my shoulders level and was about to knock when he opened the door first.

I screamed in horror so I quickly and abruptly covered my mouth with both my hands, my eyes still widened.

"I only haven't seen you for four days and this is how damaged you look like?!"

"What do you mean damaged, I'm still handsome here." He was talking as if he's being serious with that poker face, I couldn't help it but to laugh loudly.

He got his hair messy, his eyes looking like he's tired and his clothes some are buttoned and some are not. He looked like someone who just got lost in a fight, seriously.

"You're drunk last night?" I asked him, he shook his head. His mouth breath doesn't smell like he drink last night. It smells like a grape candy instead.

"Do you have more?"

"What?"

"The candy you just ate."

"Come in."

"Wait, wait! My real motive is, you're coming with me to my house for the barbecue." I smiled to him.

"I changed my mind."

"I also changed my mind! So, you're coming with me!" I grabbed his arm.

He let go of his hand and handed me a handful of grape candies. I took all of it and put it inside my sling bag. I took a seat on the sofa very comfortably.

"Go to shower, I'll wait for you." I instructed him before playing with my phone like a boss I am. He snickered before walking away.

I waited for him and after like almost fifteen minutes he came out, his hair still wet and is..

Shirtless.

"What are you doing? Where's your shirt?" I asked him, I'm feeling so uneasy right now and that there's only the both of us here. He stared at something on me which I don't know what it is before nodding and going back to his room. I sighed in relief as I put my palm on my chest.

Somehow, I thought he was gonna do something naughty to me.

He went out wearing a maroon bomber jacket, with black tshirt as his inner wear and black jeans.

"I thought about matching our outfits so I came out to look for your outfits." He stated with a smile as if he's proud. I stared at my outfit, I'm wearing a maroon sweatshirt with black sleeves and a black denim mini skirt.

"Why would you wanna match with me?" I frowned. He didn't even respond me, he just kept quiet.

"Tsk tsk tsk, look at how skinny you are. Eat some more!" I scolded him.

"Shut up, skinny guy with tall heights are what girls go crazy for." He smirked before he started to posing showing off how skinny and tall he is and then there's me having my eyes destroyed.

"But you're still single?"

"Ugggghhhhh."

I bursted out into laughter and I can't seems to stop laughing, my belly hurts because of laughing and I seriously got tears in my eyes. I clutched my belly and tried to stop laughing.

"You should see your face when you did that!!" I laughed again.

"Ain't funny." He rolled his eyes.

"Seulbi!!! We're here already!!" I heard Seokmin yelled from the outside.