Chapter 17

It's been almost three weeks that I've been ignoring and avoiding Mr. Jeon. Both Seokmin and Yena knew what exactly happened between us that day. They keep convincing me that Mr. Jeon really meant about what he said and did to me. And that's also the reason why he brought me to a date.

But seriously?

He likes me?

Out of all the other girls out there?

I mean, I am not pretty and not that kind either. People said that no matter how ugly you are, but as long as you have a good heart you can be pretty in others' eyes. But as for my situation, I'm not pretty and I also don't have a good heart.

So what makes me pretty in his eyes?

Conclusion, Jeon Wonwoo is blind.

Anyways, as for my story Rooftop, I've updated my story up to chapter 17 just now, I haven't finish writing chapter 18 yet since I don't have any ideas. Even if I do, when I read it again I found it boring and lame.

Update on my story, I literally wrote everything that happened during the barbecue up until now. Believe me or not.. I even wrote the part where he brought me to a date that day and even included the kissing part.

He is still reading my story and even commented as if I haven't figured out yet that it was him.

So, that's when he voted for chapter 17.

-Chapter 17-

"Oh come on Saerin, just admit it. You like him too!" Yejin scolded me.

"Ugh, I don't like him!!" I strongly denied. Both Yejin and Seokjin whispered to each other while looking at me, as if they're mocking me.

"Then why are you avoiding him?" Seokjin smirked in a very teasing and playful way. I snickered as I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"You should not let him hanging you know.. Instead if avoiding him, why don't you just tell him honestly about how you feel?" Yejin gave me a warm smile after giving me that suggestion.

-Chapter 17-

He commented right at that part.

if only saerin would be honest with her feelings and tell it to jeonghan

It's as if he wanted me to be honest and tell him what I am exactly feeling for him. I just can't seems to figure out what I actually feels towards him.

I mean, do I like him? Just how do you know if you like someone? How do you convince yourself that you really like that person? What if it was just a temporary feelings? How do you know if your feelings towards someone are permanent?

Just how do you figure those things out?

-

"You like him." Yena convinced me. I'm here having my forehead bumped on the table for consecutive times again.

"How are you so sure?" I furrowed my eyebrows before continuing to keep bumping my forehead again.

"You think about him everyday."

"Yeah?"

"But mostly before you go to sleep."

"Yeaah?"

"You think about the kiss a lot that you couldn't even focus on doing things."

"Yeah!! Exactly!!" I finally stopped bumping my forehead as I lifted my head to look at her, she was with the sly smile.