Information and Introduction

This FF, I repeat, This FF is based on Lichtxreader fanfiction.

Disclaimer:
I do not own any characters from 'Plunderer' all of them belong to their rightful owner, the one who created them.

⚠️ warning ⚠️!!! This entire FF is made using the same scenario from the anime "Plunderer" thus may cause a huge spoiler alert to all of you, so beware...
___________________________
Summary:

To put it bluntly, Y/N (which is gonna be you) was a warrior, a fighter who fights for her country. Y/N was a great General until someone poisoned her, and died, or so she thought when she found herself in a different world.

Y/N: (back story)

Y/N was born a prodigy, having rare magic powers people cannot comprehend, she got targeted for people who wants her for her powers.

As she grew older, she became a cadet, training hard as she become, number 1, in everything.

She was a fierce warrior, bringing down enemies, one by one as she swings her black dagger infused with her magic swiftly.

People praise her for her bravery and for becoming the first woman to become a General.

Of course, some who wasn't born with talents like her's grew envy, until it become murderous intent.

One by one, people who's ranked below her, tried to kill her. Until one Colonel succeeded.

People who wanted her killed finally has the chance to ranked up...

—extra info—

Her power:

Teleportation: This ability allows her to teleport objects, or people anywhere. She is able to teleport anything and anyone as long as the place she is teleporting these things or people, exist or she has knowledge of. She can also teleport herself, wherever or whenever she likes.

Mind control: This ability allows her to control someone action without consent, the only downside is that this ability only last 4 hours, it'll take 2 weeks for her to use it again.

telepathy: This ability allows her to read minds of any category of living creature, animal or human, And speak through minds.

X-ray vision: This ability allows her to see through things, and living beings, anything!

Retrocognition and precognition: This ability allows her to see the past and the future. by touching her hands.

Element force: This ability allows her to control these (eg; fire, earth, and water)

Restoration: This ability allows her to restore anything broken object to its normal state. Also, her blood, can bring anyone back to life.

Her appearance:

Introduction is very cringe worthy but Im just gonna roll with it

Introduction is very cringe worthy but Im just gonna roll with it.... ʕ⁎̯͡⁎ʔ༄