I'm Getting Married

It has been a tough and emotional day today for the Battles taping of The Voice Teens but at the end of the day all went well. I couldn't wait to go home and relax at the comfort of my home. I was preparing to go home when I saw her approaching me.

I've been noticing Sarah who's sitting on the chair at my right. She's trying her best to act normal but seems like something is bothering her. Maybe to everyone out there, she is just her normal bubbly self but for me, I observe even the slightest detail of her.

Yes, I know a lot about her and I also know some of her secrets that even her full pledged popsters do not know.

I couldn't hide my smile as I see her come near me. Her face is blank that I can't figure out if it's a good news or a bad news that she's come to tell.

"Coach, can I talk to you for a few moments?"

"How many moments?" I asked trying to lighten the mood but her usual happy face remains at a blank state.

"Hey, is there a problem?" I asked her, this time I'm beginning to be really concerned on what she's about to tell me.

She shook her head. "None coach."

She bowed her head. I can sense that she is trying to calm her nerves. So I waited for her to gain her composure and then start to speak. I saw her drew a deep breathe before raising her head and looking at me direct in the eyes.

"I'm getting married."

That phrase played repeatedly on my mind. I didn't see that coming . "Congratulations!" I said convincing myself. I sounded as if a The Voice auditonee just made it through the Blind Auditions. "When?" I asked still recovering from the shock.

"In a few minutes."

I wanted to ask her if she is dead serious or just playing a prank on me. But it seems like I am at a loss of words.

"Well, I'm happy for you!" I finally managed to put a smile on my face and fake a happy face.

I guess my feelings for her would be hidden forever. She does not need to know specially that she is starting her own married life. Maybe there is never a chance for us to be together in this lifetime.

"Let me give you a hug." I carefully enveloped her in my embrace. Gotta make it tight and long as this maybe the last hug that we'll be sharing together.

I was feeling the moment, eyes closed when I felt her head shaking on my shoulder. I could 't figure out if she is sobbing or giggling but my mind tells me that this girl is giggling.

I removed her from my embrace and tried to look at her face.

"Gotcha!" She snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Huh?!" Was I hypnotized? I asked myself silently.

"That was a line for my next movie. What can you say coach?" She said still giggling this time hands on her stomach trying to suppress her laughter.

This girl has done it again. She again played with my emotions. How many times has she done this already? "You scared and shocked the hell out of me Serah!" I said shaking my head in disbelief to what just happened. Can I get a rewind?

--------

A/N: Just a random, sappy fic, hehe!