Ice Queen

Aimes Pov.
Once we reached the pond everyone else was already there.

"Hey it's about time!" Peter yelled.

"Oh shove it short stack!" I yelled back

"Hey, who you calling short stack?" Peter walked up to me.

We stood in each other's face, we were literally the same height. The sad thing is I was the third oldest on the team under Guy and Charlie. Yeah, I'm really short. We tried to stay serious but just began laughing at each other.

"Alright let's go!" I yelled, and we began to play.

We were very unorganized, and frankly, not great. Not all of them even knew how to skate completely.

"Let's talk! I'm your friend aren't I?" I heard Goldberg complain from the net while Terry shot pucks at him. Yeah, we were not great.

"Careful man you almost hit me that time!"

"Goldberg you're the goalie it's supposed to hit you" I groaned.

"Does this sound stupid to anyone else?!" I rolled my eyes and skated back to Guy, Averman and Connie. Connie was another good friend of mine.

"How we looking today Ice Queen '' Averman joked. I rolled my eyes.

"Averman why do you keep calling me that?"

"Because! You're Queen of the rink! You're the best hockey player in Minnesota" Guy exaggerated.

I wasn't that good. I mean I was good, just not that good. I suddenly noticed a limo by the ice.

"Hey hey guys!" I called everyone in. We all stood in a huddle. The limo started to drive onto the ice. We were all really confused. Half the boys thought he was going to mug us "What the hell is this idiot doing?" I questioned.

"You don't have a clue what you're doing," Peter complained to Jesse and I.

"Yo chill alright. I'll take care of it" Jesse said.

"He's a drug dealer"

"Oh shut it Karp" I told the chubby boy.

A man in a suit walked out of the car. Okay, time for some fun.

"Yo man, you obviously in the wrong hood. This is our territory" I started with a smirk.

"It's a drug free zone ya understand? An I'm feeling generous today. So we're gonna let you get yo sorry vanilla boody outta here before we be using your eyeballs as hockey pucks" Jesse finished and we all cheered or laughed.

"Thanks bro. But I'm not leaving until I take care of business"

The man then reached into his pocket and everyone except me back away.

"He's got a gun" Averman panicked.

"Stand back"

"Watch out"

"Aimes get behind me"

Guy tried to pull me backwards, but I just stayed put. The man simply took a piece of paper out of his pocket. I rolled my eyes as everyone sighed in relief and joined me in a klump again.

"District five, Pee Wee hockey team. I'm your new coach, Gordon Bombay" The man stated.

We all burst into laughter. This guy looked like a fancy book brained snob.

"Yeah right" I smirked.

"Afraid so dude. Got the roster right here. Averman, Dave, Conway, Charlie, Ryans, Amethyst" the man read out, I shuddered at my full name. Not that I didn't like it, no one just ever used it. We all just stood there in astonishment "Now here's the long and the short of it. I hate hockey and I don't like kids" I raised an eyebrow. Then what are you even doing here?