Yeah man. Yeah it went in

Aimes Pov.

We stood in line up. Adam was behind me, Fulton in front of me. McGill was smirking at Adam. I wanted to hit him, but I couldn't.

Once we finished singing the national anthem, we all went over to the bench.

"Ducks let's fire it up! Come on! Let's get fired up! Quack, quack, quack, quack!"

We started chanting. Soon almost half of the stadium was "quacking" with us.

"Gooooo Ducks!"

And the game begins.

The first line up was Jesse, Adam, Charlie, Averman and I.

"Hey Banks, don't forget what side you're on" Jess gritted.

"Hey! That's enough! He's a Duck Jesse" I growled.

We skated to the middle.

"Hey Adam you want me to face off?" I asked him.

"No. No I can do this" He nodded, I nodded back.

As soon as the puck was dropped, McGill didn't even go for the puck, they just shoved Banks around till he fell. The Hawks go the puck down to our end, but Jesse crunched over making the boy with the puck flip over him, and I took the puck up the ice. I meant to shoot but accidently sailed it into the hot zone. Larson got the puck down there, I backed up to defend. We chased him down the ice, till Averman got the puck and brought it up a bit before passing it to me, but it was intercepted by a Hawk. We went back and forth between teams. They had it behind our net, Adam had the puck.

"Adam! Two time it hard!" I yelled, he passed to me, but was instantly knocked against the boards, and they intercepted the pass. They followed it down to our net, deeked Goldberg and scored. I was pissed. They were shoving Adam around for no reason. The next time we got the puck, Adam and I weaved through the Hawks down to their end. I heard the announcer call us the royal duo. I smiled at that. Adam was shoved down, but luckily Fulton got the puck. Or not, cause he passed to Averman and it was intercepted by a Hawk. They took it down the ice, and scored again. When McGill passed me for a line change, he shoved me over. I was about to start a fight, but Adam held my wrist.

"Don't start a fight there, ice Queen" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"You alright Adam?"

He nodded as we sat down. The Hawks had a three to nothing lead after first period. It was time for Gordons pep talk.

"Don't be scared of them Ducks, that's what they want. Keep your heads up, stay proud! Let's fly!" Gordon yelled.

We all cheered.

It was second period. Adam and I were on again. I faced off this time, McGill got the puck. I took it and passed to Adam. Adam had a break away, but McGill came up to him and cross checked him in the back. The puck went in but Adam slid and crashed into the net. I cheered before I realized Adam wasn't getting up.

"Adam!" I yelled.

I skated to Adam as fast as I could.

"Adam! Adam are you okay?" I asked. The paramedics came in, as Gordon ran onto the ice. McGill got a penalty for two minutes. They put Adam on a stretcher, as the players on the ice crowded around.

"Did it go in?" Adam asked Jesse chuckled, before looking at me.

"Yeah man. Yeah it went in" Jesse chuckled.

"Jesse, do me a favor. Kick some Hawk butt" Adam mumbled.

"Alright. Cake eater" Jesse chuckled.