Chapter FOUR.

Hi, guys so it's me again! (winks)
I'm so excited to unveil this chapter!
Brace yourselves guys, cause it's gonna be a roller-coaster!
Oh and thank y'all for your votes and nice comments it means so much to me. (kisses)
Quick question before we go on to the story... HOW DID YOU STUMBLE UPON BHD??(Beyond Her dreams?) tell me in the comments sections I'll reply immediately.
Okay. Read and enjoy.
Love. ×Tori×

.................................

'tonight I might fall in love,..
Depending on how you hold me...
I'm glad that I'm coming down..
Don let no one come control me..
Keep dancing and call it love..
She fighting but falling slowly..
If ever you are in doubt, remember what mama told me..

Brown skin girl...
Your skin just like pearls...
The best thing in the world...
I'll never trade you for anybody else...
Brown skin gir–—'

My singing was interrupted by the loud bang on the door. I was sure it was Clara. My troublesome best friend.
I unplugged my headphones and left the kitchen where I'd been making dinner while listening to music to pass time.

I got to the front porch and moved to open the door gate. Our house wasn't much, but it was comfortable.

Clara's parents had gotten the apartment for her immediately she had gotten her job as a gift for her. It was a mini flat with two bedrooms, a kitchen, bathroom and a tiny porch. But it was well furnished and beautifully decorated. Even though most times, Clara complained it wasn't enough for someone her 'class' as she always mentioned. Clara had always been a girl who loved luxurious and materialistic things, but she was also very hardworking.

I opened the door for her to walk in. I noticed her look. Oh no, she was looking pretty bad.

"Clara, welcome. How was.."

"Jesus Sola, I haven't even set my foot in the house yet and you're already questioning me! For what exactly? To laugh in my face and say I told you so?" I realized Clara was really pissed. I felt really bad for my friend. She trusted people too much. I was sure the person she went on a date with didn't meet up to her expectations.

"Calm down nau, I just merely asked a simple question. Come let's go inside." I replied to her as I took her arm and tugged her inside with me.

As we sat down on the sofa, I was able to get a clear look at her face. There was a red bruise there and her hair was tattered. My heart jumped with worry.

"Clara what the hell happened to you??"

Before I knew what was happening, Clara collapsed into my arms, sobbing loudly, with her body trembling violently. I felt my eyes start to water too.

"Sola! Today has been the worst day of my life! I.. I.. I've never been so em.. embarrassed in my whole life!!"she stammered.

"Oh Clara, I'm so sorry. Explain what happened."

"Sola, I was robbed!"

"What? How?"

She took a deep breath as she raised her head and put her arms around her middle, hugging herself tightly.

"he was.. A robber, Sola. when I got to the eatery, he had already ordered food and drinks worth 8500 naira. He offered to hold my bag for me, which I had 22,000 naira in it. I never suspected anything so I gave it to him. Then he told me he had a special gift for me, but it was in his car. A Benz he called it. He gave me directions on how to locate the particular Benz because alot of cars were parked outside. I stupidly obeyed him and went, I searched for the model of his Benz for about 15 minutes before i realized that he must have been lying about the car. I ran inside and I met an empty table. "