7. Problems

Annabeth's point of view:

Together with Luke, Leo, Bianca and Zoë we traveled go Olympus. We walked into the throne room.
The gods seemed to notice us quickly.

"Annabeth." Athena says with a proud nod. I smile and bow to my mother.
The others bow down to their own parents. Zoë goes to bow to Artemis.

"What has brought you here?" Zeus asks.

"We have come with news. And we needed to inform you about our current situation." Luke states.
He walks to the big three.

"Lord Poseidon.. Percy, he quit his position as commander. Nyx.. She-" Poseidon holds up his hand.

"Luke.. it's okay. I'm aware of what Gaea, Tartarus and Erebos have done to my son." Poseidon says with a sad smile.

"How did you know?" I ask him.

"Last night we received a visit from Nyx. She told us that our hero and saviour of Olympus was hers. So that we shouldn't count on our children to safe us now." Poseidon explains. "But I think she couldn't be more wrong. We have seen the bravery of all of our children. We know we can count on you. For we could not act as we wish. I wish I could just go down there myself and get my son back."

"You know that would result in more damage." Athena says. "We have gone through this many times." Poseidon rolls his eyes.

"What is the current status of camp commander?" Zeus asks Luke.

"We are preparing our defenses and the army is in stand-by. We are currently also reaching out to camp Jupiter for support and every camper is doing everything they can to prepare." Luke says.

"My lady. We were hoping that we could have the hunters stand by our side in this battle. They could make a big difference." Zoë says to Artemis.

She smiles and nods.
"I shall make sure that they will accept the call whenever it may come." Artemis says.
Zoë nods grateful.

"Do you suspect Nyx will attempt another attack on Olympus?" Leo asks. "I mean, she has already tried 2 times. And last time she almost succeeded. No offence." Leo quickly adds.

"No offense taken. It's true she tried. And we ourselves are not sure if she will try again in the near future." Poseidon says.

"I think Nyx first wants to make sure that camp is dealt with before attacking us." Hades says.

"However that may be true. We can not just wait. We need to strike first." Ares says getting impatient.

"Ares. We have gone over this." Athena says again rubbing her temples. Annabeth smiled.

"Was that everything?" Zeus asks.

Luke nods. "Yeah. We will go back to camp and help out where we can. Thank you for your time." Luke bows his head again. He turns around and we follow him.

Silena's point of view:

I was glad when I finally got to do something.

Charlie and I stepped through the portal Chaos had made for us. We arrived in our own room.
Charles was looking at me with a sad smile.

"Let's go get the others." I tell him holding out my hand. He takes it and together we walk outside.
Together we went to Chaos his office. There was a intercom.

Charlie took it and took a deep breath.
"Attention everyone. Please go to the big hall. Attention, please go to the big hall." Charlie says.
I smile at him. I remember when he was the head counselor of the Hephaestus cabin.

"What?" He asks smiling at me.

"Nothing." I smile. "Come on. We need to go."
He nods and as we go to the big hall there are people still walking in the wrong direction.
I look at Charles. He shrugs and we go to the big hall only to find about 200 soldiers there.

"Where are the others?" I ask Charlie. He too seems confused about what is going on.

Riley turns around.
Gods I really don't like her. During the last attack from Nyx she and Lewis were summoned by Percy to help and train the campers. Ever since she acts all high and mighty. Also. She keeps trying to hit on Percy. I roll my eyes mentaly.

"Nobody is here because they stopped caring." She says crossing her arms.

"What do you mean stopped caring?" I ask her.

"Like I said.. Ever since Percy stopped caring about camp or this army. Why should they? Of course there are still faithful people like me."

"Great." I said. Which coused Charlie to squeeze my hand.

"Luke ordered us to get the army ready by dawn." He said to me. He looked a little distressed.

"Don't worry.. we still have time. So let's get to work." I tell him smiling at the challenge.

This is going to be a long night.

Jasons point of view:

We arrived in front of New Rome.
It has been a while since I have been back here.
Some Romans recognize Nico or me. Piper walks besides me holding my hand in hers.

Nico was asking someone where we could find Hazel or Frank. The girl he asked blushed and pointed at three walking figures walking to the lake.

Nico thanked her and she turned even more red.
He walked back to Piper and me and we headed to our friends. Piper laughed at Nico.
"Shut up McLean." Nico says hiding a smile.

"Nico!" Hazel called her brother. She rushed to him and gave him a hug. "So glad to see you are okay!"

"Hey guys, good to see you." Frank greets us.

"Hey man. How are things going over here?" I ask Frank. He looks at Reyna.

"It's been... busy. We should talk." Reyna says looking at us. I look at my friends.

How can things get even worse!?