21. Help from the gods

I was just in time to put all the strength I had left together and shield her with my own body.

Her sword cut in my back. I could feel it rip open my skin from my shoulder to the lower side of my back.
The pain I felt was so much I thought I was about to black out. I gritted my teeth.

"Percy!" Annabeth screamed. She turned me around to look at me but the pain of moving was too much. I screamed out in agony.

Suddenly there were undead gripping on to Nyx as she was still standing there.
A surge of wind was blowing and making Nyx loose balance. With a small scream she fell on the ground and even more undead held on to her on the ground.

All my friends and soldiers were standing around us. Nyx was laughing.
"He will die. And there is nothing any of you can do about it." She laughed.

Frank turned into a elephant and lifted Nyx up and threw her away.

Annabeth was silently crying.
"I am so sorry Annabeth." I whisper. "I broke the promise.. I am so sorry."

"It's okay. You didn't have a choice. You saved us." She whispers. Tears blurred my sight.

"I will never forgive myself. The looks on all of your faces... I just can't unsee it." I breathe.

"Percy, you did whatever you had to do. Nobody will blame you for it." Luke says.

"Where are Erebos and Tartaurus?" Beckendorf asks.

"Void." Was all I could say.
My team and soldiers look at me with shock and worry.

"Do you have any idea how dangerous that is Perce."

"I had no other choice. This way Chaos can deal with them. He is more powerful than me and them."

It was quiet for a little while. Then I heard wicked laughter. Nyx. I sigh.

Through all the feet I could see her spreading her arms again. Knowing what would happen I looked up to everyone. "Everyone run!" I yelled.

Some did but most of them were confused and stood there frozen.
Nyx clapped her hands again and everyone was blown away. With Nyx just laughing like a maniac.
I landed with my back against a tree and I blacked out.

I woke up sitting against a tree with Nyx holding onto my hair and having a dagger put against my throat.
"I am... so done with you.. and your pathetic friends." She says hysterically and out of breath.

"Just do it Nyx. Because I am so done with you and all your yelling and screaming." I say.

The pain became too much and I started to see dubble. And maybe I was hallucinating.

A woman. Dark curly hair and pale skin was holding an big wooden stick. She swung it with all her strength and Nyx dropped the knife and fell on the ground. She was out cold. And then she was gone.
I didn't see what happened to her. But she just disappeared.

Weird.

"Not my child you bitch." She said dropping the stick.
When the woman came closer I saw her face.
I was definitely hallucinating.

"Mom..?" My voice came out hoarsly and breaking.
All the emotions I felt, all the pain became too much.

"Percy." She says shaking. She hugs me and I was kn shock. I couldn't move. The touch of her hurted so much, but I needed to know if this was real.

I hugged her back.
"Mom? Are you real?" I asked carefully.

"I am honney, your friend saved my life." She says.

She let me go and looked at me. I put my hand on her cheek. "It's really you.." I bring out shaking.

"Yes Perce, it's me. Will and Chaos saved me."

I look behind her and saw everyone standing there.
Including a blond boy with freckles holding hands with a pale black haired boy. Will.

"Thank you.." I whispered.

Will let go of Nico's hand and stepped forwards.
My mom made room and Will looked at me.
"Let me have a look." He said worried. I nodded and he lifted my shirt.
I heard a gasp from some people.

"That bad huh?" I asked jokingly. I already knew it was over for me.

"We need to do something." Annabeth said. She was next to me. I didn't even notice. My brain was shutting down. I could feel it.

I eyes started to linger and I didn't notice I was being lifted until my back was hurting so bad that i saw white. When that went away I could see who was carrying me. It was Chaos. He lifted me up. He carried me somewhere.

We went through a portal and I opened my eyes.
We were in Olympus.. why would Chaos bring me here?

"Chaos? What is going on?" Zeus asks.

Poseidon noticed who Chaos was carrying.
"Son?" He said rushing to Chaos and me.

"Poseidon and Apollo. I need your help." Was all that I could hear Chaos saying to the Gods before I blacked out.