prologue. [m.g.c]

[m.g.c]
__________________________

I just laid there in my bunk, crying. I had cried so much over the past few weeks and I don't normal cry. After about an hour, I heard the boys come in. None of them were talking, not a single word was said. I just sat there, silently crying lying on my front. I felt the bed dip as someone sat down next to me. I laid there waiting for whoever it was to shout at me for the stunt I just pulled. Instead a hand rubbed my back in comfort.

"It's okay mike, it's okay" I recognised Luke's voice straight away.

"It's not okay, I'm not okay. Im sorry I just ruined that interview but-" I started, not looking up.

"Don't apologise, she was giving you a completely grilling, I would've done exactly the same thing" he sighed. "Everything will be okay you know?"

"Why does it feel like everything is falling down and why am I suffering? Why do I have to feel so damn lost out of my mind because of her? One girl, I swear. And now I'm never going to see her again" I cried harder.

"Michael, you'll be okay soon I swear, I know it hurts. I know you feel like everything's going wrong for you but I promise it will be okay soon" he said as I sat up. "Now come on we have the tour meeting to go to"

I sighed "I'm going to get told off for this aren't i?"

"No, everyone condones what you did, no one knows what's happened between you and Casey but they understand the response the interviewer got from you, everyone would've done the same done worry" he smiled

"Okay, what's the meeting about? We're meeting the support acts and the new dude for tour" he said as I stood up.

"so it's a guy then?" I said.

"Yeah his names Jack Waller, apparently he's done shows for blink" he smiled widely.

"Holy shit, management have been good to us haven't they?" I smiled, putting a leather jacket on and exiting the tour bus with Luke. I stopped for a second to see the fans, apologising for ignoring them earlier.

"It's okay michael" one said

"Michael" a petite red haired girl said.

"Yes cutie" I smiled

"What happened with Casey?" She said with a frown on her face. "The whole fan base misses seeing you two together"

"Urm" I hesitated. "Basically I messed things up. But id do anything to have her back" I saw a few people were filming me speaking but I didn't care.

"Did you love her?" Another voice said.

"We weren't a couple or anything but yeah I love her, I still do. I miss her like crazy" I laughed. "But I doubt I'll see her again guys"

"Aww chin up Mikey" another girl said

"Thanks girls it means a lot I'll see you at a show?" I received a chorus of yes's from the crowd of girls and I walked to the taxi to go to this meeting.