Q&A

-Does Michael quit 5SOS after getting married?
Definitely not! 5SOS stay as fab as ever!

-do they have kids?
Yes, one boy and one little girl, Michael spoils his little girl, and teaches the little boy how to play guitar

-does Michael quite after having kids?
Id say no, the boys just tend to tour less often, trying to focus on writing music and getting it out there, after the kids get a bit often they begin touring again, just not for too long.

-what happens to the rest of The Sqwad
Well The Sqwad stay together in the same house with the boys next door, however Casey and Michael move into a house just near them. The Sqwad carry on making videos, including Casey, just Casey doesn't go on the conventions with them, not until the kids get a bit older. when the kids become a bit older, they travel with Michael and Casey, the little boy with Michael and the little girl with Casey.

-what's the rest of everyone's future like?
Well it's hard to tell for everyone, but they are definitely all happy. I might not go into too much detail, just incase I want to do more books.

-are you going to write another book about one of the other boys?
I'm not sure about in the sense of this story, but I have plenty of books about all four of the boys ready to upload etc. But I'm not 100% yet it's always possible!

-why are you so good at writing?
I'm not but ily

-can I be your editor?
Of course

-how did you think of the character of Casey?
I'm not entirely sure, I mean I kind of see myself in Casey, I see the sassy, the humour, but also the vulnerability, I guess I just tried to be as honest as I could with her character, this was my first story and I wanted to do it right. Plus I'm a Michael girl so hahaha

-how did you think of the fake names for the boys
Boy name generator hahaha

If anyone has anymore questions I'm happy to answer