seventeen. [c.a.m]

38 missed calls
125 text messages
38 voicemails

ASHTON IRWIN INCOMING CALL

I answered it.

"CASEY WHERE ARE YOU WE ARE WORRIED SICK" He shouted.

"Please don't shout" I mumbled.

"Babe, where are you, let me come and see you" he whispered.

"Promise me it'll just be you?" I said, my voice a little shaky.

"Of course hun"

"I'll text you a place, meet me there right away" I said and hung up.

I texted him the address of a local coffee shop and I made my way there, all my belongings in hand.

I pulled out my phone and dialled in my manager.

"Hey Rachel, I have a request and it's pretty urgent." I sighed.

"What's wrong Casey" she asked, sounding quite worried

"I need to quit, I need someone to cover, I need to go home" I said, starting to well up with tears.

"Casey what happened?" She said with sympathy

"I don't want to go into too much detail but I know I can't be here and I need to go Rachel. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience and I know this was my dream job but it's just, I just can't be on this tour" I began crying.

"Sh sh sh, don't cry Casey, it's okay I have plenty of people to cover. You can go home no problem and you will still be paid what you are owed until now" she soothed. "Don't worry hun, if you still want this career I will have more and more jobs lined up for you okay, I'm still going to be your manager. And of course a friend"

I couldn't help but smile she had been so good to me.

"Thanks Rachel, I'll see you around" I sighed.

"Take care of yourself Casey" she said and hung up.

I walked into the coffee shop and took a seat, a barista came over and took my order.

Ashton came in and I sighed I had to relive everything's from last night.

He just listened, he understood everything. He wanted me to be okay, he cared for me and I was very grateful.

"I need to tell you something Ashton" I sighed.

"Anything" he said trying to smile as he took a sip of his coffee.

"I'm flying back to Australia today" I sighed. He spat his coffee out.

"Casey, no, no you can't. You can't leave, no Casey I won't allow it" he begged.

"Ashton dont" I began "outside"

We both stood up and walked outside, only to be met with the other three boys waiting for us.

"Casey" Michael began. "I can explain"

"Michael I don't want to hear it" I said beginning to tear up already.

"Casey hear me out!" He said louder.

"Michael I don't want to hear you out!" I shouted.

"Then what do you want?!" He shouted.

"I want us to break up" I said, a tear rolling down my cheek.

"No, no Casey don't say that No I can change Case I love you" he began.

"It's too late, you've done the damage Michael" I sighed "Michael I love you, but I can't do this." I turned to face the rest of the boys, the tears rolling down my face. "I'm flying back to Australia today"

"WHAT?!" Michael, Calum and Luke all said at the same time. All of the boys began to talk at the same time about how I shouldn't go but it was getting too much.

"I'm sorry" I said as I walked to the nearest Taxi and opened the door. "I'm sure I'll see you on TV. goodbye guys"

I drove to the airport