five [m.g.c]

When I left Casey after a few hours so thatg she could get herself ready for the show., I joined the boys at the hotel we were staying in ready for our Sydney sho tomorrow.

"I've ordered pizza" Luke announced as I walked in the door, "Pepperoni is your favourite right?"

I smiled, "Thanks Luke haha", i slumped down on the chair in front of the hotelroom's TV the boys were watching a football match.

"So how is she" Ashton said as he opened a can of coke and taking a sip as he sat next to me.

"Nervous" I stated, sliiding my shoes off and resting my feet on the foot stool in front of me. "She's shitting it bless her, she's scared she's going to mess up"

"So what's happening with you two?" Luke asked,standing up to walk to answer the knock on the hotel room door, collecting the pizza he has ordered.

"Dude we have only just started talking again, cool it" I laughed.

"But you two were my otp" he mumbled.

"Luke shut up. we are starting from scratch as friends, building up trust again is going to be hard for her so we need to go slow." I said

"You promise me you won't hurt her this time" Ashton sighed

"Ashton come on" i scoffed

"No I'm serious, you promised last time and look what happened"

"I'm not going to start this argument, but yeah it's fine I promise."

"Can I go to bed now. have all the questions stopped?" I asked

I saw all the boys nodding and I made my way to my room in the hotel. I laid on my bed and pulled out my phone seeing a few twitter notifications, it was some from Caseys tweets

@Canaryxclifford; changed my user back I couldn't get a hang of the old one.

@Canaryxclifford; I'm so happy, this next year is going to be the best one of my life.

@Canaryxclifford: I have been challenged something by one of you hang on, let me ask the other participate.

And then my phone buzzed once more/

@canaryxclifford: @michael5sos we have been challenged to take a selfie together everyday on tour, do you accept?

@Michael5sos: @canaryxclifford of course I do, let's do this hun xx

I received so many tweets afterwards of people being happy that me and Casey were back to being friends. I was happy that the fans liked us two being friends and weren't bitchy. But then I wondered, if we became for than that would they be bitchy.

But I didn't even know if we would be anything more than friends