eighteen. [m.g.c]

I just watched the taxi drive away in silence. I couldn't process what had just happened. I had lost the girl I loved once again, and this time there was no way I would get her back.

"Michael what the fuck did you do?" Calum shouted as he pushed my shoulder

"Shut the fuck up, you know nothing okay" I pushed him back.

"You want to know what he did?" Ashton started. "He fucked someone, in the club last night. In the toilet, Casey came in and you didn't even stop. Could you imagine home much that would've fucking hurt her Michael. Come on, you two have never even had sex and you go around fucking everyone under the sun! IMAGINE HOW YOU WOULD REACT IF SHE FUCKED ONE OF US HEY, YOU WOULD GO MAD WOULDNT YOU? WOULDNT YOU!" He shouted at me.

I stayed silence for a few moments before responding.

"But I love her" I whispered.

"If you truly love her, you will get in that fucking taxi and go to the fucking airport now" Ashton demanded.

"Bro" I began

"Just go, if you love her fucking fight for her" he said and I didn't think twice, I just nodded and got into the taxi.

I was nervous on the way to the airport, I had only seen things like this in movies or stories, I wasn't even sure if I could do this or what I would say.

I paid the driver and ran into the airport, rapidly trying to find my way around to all the Sydney airlines.

But then I spotted her.

"CASEYYYY!" I shouted, causing her to stop and turn around to face me, I ran over as soon as I could. "Casey don't go"

"Michael dont" she began and. My eyes began to price with tears.

"Casey I love you with all of my heart, there is no one else that I could ever be with. I had a drunken moment of weakness and I'm willing to admit I was wrong and that I'd never ever ever hurt you like that again. I just need you to know that I fucking love you. I need you in my life" I was crying, I didn't normally cry often, I had never been a big crier, but she was my girl.

"Michael I don't know" she cried

"Casey, please say you'll stay" I pleaded.