nine. [m.g.c]

ONE WEEK LATER

"Guys I don't know if I can do this" I said as I paced back and fourth in the tour bus.

"Shut up Michael of course you can" Calum said.

"I'm sorry Michael but you two having been through so much shit together, you're perfect together. It just makes sense" luke chimed in.

"I don't know guys, what if she doesn't feel the way I do" I breathed and sat down with my hands cradling my head.

"I say go for it, but be a little pulled back, make it so that if she doesn't feel the same way then t won't ruin the friendship you guys have" Calum suggested, with Luke nodding in agreement.

"So how are you going to do it?" Ashton asked.

"I think I'm going to take her for a walk into the like nice quiet area and just talk to her, let everything out." I sighed.

"When are you going to do this" Luke asked, with an excited expression on his face

"Today" calum answered for me before I had chance to speak.

"What?" I said, no I couldn't do it today. "No no no no no"

"Yes you are" he said again

We began to bicker about whether or not I was going to do it today, turns out I lost and that I was most definitely going to be doing it today. I was so nervous though, I was thinking of all the ways that it could go wrong and that I would be making a fool out of myself.

"Right go on then Michael" Ashton began

"Huh?" I mumbled.

"You need to go now, so we have time for the show, go on don't be scared" he carried on.

This time I couldn't be arsed to retaliate, I just nodded and left and I walked into the building to find Casey. I knocked onto the dressing room door for Rixton, knowing that she would be in there setting up. she opened the door with a smile.

"Hello Michael" she smiled.

"Hi Case" I smiled back. I held my hand out for her to grab, "come for a walk with me quickly, it's kinda important"

She took my hand and squeezed it with a smile, "okay let's go"