twelve. [m.g.c]

"Hey guys" I said in the camera, the twitcam had been going on for about an hour now and I decided now would be the time to get Casey in and announce it. "You guys know casey, Casey say hi"

"Hello " she waved to the computer screen with a small smile.

"So I have an announcement to make" I breathed. "Firstly I want to say, I want you to try and be positive, if you feel negative towards he situation please keep it to yourself. I don't want anyone to be upset by negativity and I don't think it would be fair. But Casey and I are officially dating" I stopped.

I glanced at the comments frequently rolling in, all five of our phones immediately were going crazy, much more than usual.

"We hope you support us, I mean I know Michael and I had been through a lot of shit to say the least and you guys have been very supportive and we are so grateful, and if even half of the support we had going through that rough patch carried on through this part of our lives too we would be eternally grateful" Casey spoke, she took a breath before starting again, "and I'm going to vow to you guys, as a former fangirl, I will not interfere with the band and the fans, I love you guys I was one of you remember, I am living proof that a fan can date their idol. I promise I will be good to you lot, and of course be good to Michael, he is my sunshine, he always has been" she smiled. "And I know he is your sunshine to, he is all of our sunshines, just like Ash, Cal and Luke are too. And I will look after your sunshines and make sure they're never dull. So if you can accept me, I'd love to be friends with you all" she smiled into the camera.

And I was gobsmacked, that speech just blew me away. she really knew what to say and how to say it and I couldn't believe what had just happened. The comments had slowed a little bit but I was just stunned at the way she handled it, I was scared she would crumble under pressure and cry but she handled it way better than I could ever have.

She's definitely a keeper, not many people can take on 509,000 at once like she just did.