twenty nine. [m.g.c]

"So the infamous 'Masey' are back together" Luke laughed.

"One, why have you become so irritating lately and two, what the fuck is a Massy?" I mumbled

"MASEY not Massy you big idiot, can you stop doing the counting your points on what you're going to say because it's annoying as fuck. And it's you two, Michael and Casey, it's your name mashed together?" Luke explained.

"How come it's only got the M from my name" I pouted.

"Because you fucking suck" Calum said as he walked past us into the next room.

"Watch yourself mate or you'll wake up tomorrow with no eyebrows and bright green hair. The who would be the one who's hair falls out" I retorted.

"Woah Abigail Breslin is in the building people but why is she disguised as Michael though?" Calum laughed.

"Because she's obsessed with him, dude come on have you never listened to the song?" Luke laughed.

"Both of you shut the fuck up before I put both of your dicks in a blender and then serve it to you" I laughed.

"Dude that wasn't even funny, that was just gross" calum stated.

"Yeah there's always one dickhead that takes it too far" luke agreed.

"Shut up Luke" I said

"Okay I will" he replied, earning a laugh from Calum.

"Where's Ashton?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Next door making friends" Calum said, grabbing the newspaper, pretending to be grown up.

"Flirting more like, I mean why not there's so many cute girls next door" Luke laughed.

"Shut up you virgin" I laughed.

"I am not a Virgin" he spat back at me.

"Yeah then I'm not a guitarist that likes to dye my hair" I scoffed.

"I literally hate you Michael" Luke said.

"Bullshittttt you love me" I laughed, "you're MUKE af"

"Oh so you understand MUKE but not MASEY? It's the same bloody thing!" He laughed.

"You're annoying me now, I'm going next door" I laughed and exited the house walking to Casey's. I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer.

A small girl answered the door, "oh hey Michael, we haven't met in the flesh yet, I'm Lauryn" she smiled.

"Hi I'm Michael, I remember you from the chat, I'm also Sam I guess" I said.

"I know haha, come on in, Casey's in the music room" she smiled "third door on the right".

The music room? Music? I didn't know Casey was musical? She had never mentioned it before.

I stood outside the door of the music room and pressed my ear to the door to listen to when was coming through.

"I have died everyday waiting for you,
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years, I'll love you for
A thousand more"

I could hear her singing and playing the piano, I had no idea she could do either of those but damn she was good. I hadn't recognised that song, I even tried typing the lyrics into google and nothing came up, so it must have been an original.

When the song came to an end I knocked onto the door. "Come in" she said.

"That was beautiful" I smiled.

"Thanks" she said "my new sort of job from Rachel is to write songs for films, for like the official soundtrack things, she says I have a knack for emotions" she laughed.

I pushed a strand of hair from her face, "I've missed you"

"I've missed you more" she smiled, leaning in and kissing me. The kiss was passionate, with much more power to it than any other kiss we had shared before. Man I loved her so much, she was my little world in the form of a nearly 20 year old woman.

"You're my everything" I whispered into her ear.

"And you're my everything more" she whispered back.