eight. [m.g.c]

"MICHAEL UP"
"MICHAEL GET UP"
MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD GET THE FUCK OUT OF BED NOW!" I heard Casey shouting and shoving me left and right in my bed.

"Casey what the fuck" I grumbled as I rubbed my eyes.

"HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!" She shouted as she waved her phone in front of me.

"Well obviously not I've just woken up" I groaned.

"MICHAEL THIS IS FUCKING SERIOUS" she pushed her phone closer to me.

I reluctantly took the phone from her hand and let my eyes adjust to the screen. It was a tweet, with an attached photo.

"@Calumsbeanielol: THESE ARE PHOTOS OF MICHAEL AND CASEY KISSING YESTERDAY OMFG WHAT IS HAPPENING? ARE THEY TOGETHER? Pic.twitter.com/calumsbeanielol/2628393838373882"

And it was two photos of us kissing at the cafe, I couldn't help but smile. We looked so cute and so happy together, but I was confused by Casey's reaction.

"What's wrong with that?" I said smiling, patting the bed motioning for her to come and sit.

Instead, she pulled up the covers and lay down in the bed, I was taken back but I couldn't stop smiling.

"I-I thought you'd be Mad, like this could cause some serious shit for you" she said as she wrapped her arm around me.

"Why would it? Like, the only drama would be the media but I don't care, I'm not ashamed or having any regrets" I paused "why? Are you?"

She turned to face me and pecked my lips quickly. "Don't be stupid Clifford, I wouldn't have kissed you if I did" she sighed. "What are we going to do?"

"Well it's nothing major, I mean come on, a kiss won't kill anyone. plus that fans think we would be the perfect couple anyway, so it is a win-win situation" I stated.

"Michael Clifford, what exactly are you implying" she questioned

"That I like you very very very much Casey. I think we just go along as normal, not deny anything but not confirm dating rumours, I want to wait a bit before any of that."

"I totally agree" she smiled

"Good" I smiled back and leaned in to kiss her again, for a longer length.

Suddenly the door burst open, hearing three twats run in laughing and shouting.

"OH MY GOD GUYS THEYRE KISSING" Luke shouted.

"So it's true?" Ashton asked, one eyebrow raised. I nodded, I knew what he meant, he was once again being protective over Case, he didn't want me hurting her.

"We aren't dating,guys just chill" Casey said as she climbed out of the bed, which made me sad.

"Eh, I'm confused" Calum stated.

"Calum you're always confused" Luke laughed.

"Piss off" Calum retorted.

"I dunno how to describe it, it's just sour of the moment stuff" Casey smiled.

And I just felt that there was something with that sentence that made it seem less genuine. That there was some lack of hope behind the words, that she didn't feel the same way.

I was so genuinely confused.

Emotions suck.