thirteen. [m.g.c]

"Michael Clifford new love?!"
"Michael from 5 Seconds of Summer dates Catfished fan?"
"Rixton Tour Manager and Michael Clifford dating!"
"New Love on Tour for 5SOS guitarist and Tour Manager for Rixton"

So many headlines, so many tweets, we were a trending topic worldwide. t was crazy how much people were talking about us. We had dominated the music news, the magazines, the social media. It was a frenzy for the press, and they loved it. But so did I, because there was no one single negative comment about mine and Casey's 'budding romance'.

But with me now being the first 5SOS member to have a girlfriend whilst being in the public eye, it was a big deal for the the press to get a good scoop on it.

We hd so many reporters trying to talk to us before shows, which we did talk to some every so often just to keep them happy. We were always honest with them, telling them that it was early days yet but that we did have a lot of affection for one another. Some did tease me on the outburst I had on live TV before your about me claiming my love for her. I just tended to laugh it off and go with it.

I mean of course I was in love with Casey but if I said it too early with the press it might cause havoc and I didn't want that for us. I wanted us to be together for a good length of time.

One magazine caught my eye as I walked past a corner shop, on the front page it held the headline "one of the most in love couples right now" and it had two pictures of Casey and I, one of us with our foreheads touching and both of us smiling. And the other of us kissing. And I couldn't help but smile. We did look so in love. And I knew she was the one for me.

"Oh my god, is that Michael clifford" I heard a voice whisper behind me. I turned to see a young girl who couldn't have been a day over twelve.

"Hello, what's your name" I smiled at the girl, she looked terrified bless her.

"I'm hayley, oh my god I can't believe it's you!" She smiled widely.

"It's definitely me" I smiled "have you got twitter? I'll follow you" I grabbed my phone out of my pocket handing it to her to type her twitter user in. I followed her and smiled. We posed for a few photographs before she declared she had to leave.

"Hey Michael" she called before she turned around.

"Yeah" I smiled.

"I hope one day someone looks at me the way you look at Casey" she smiled and walked away.

That sentence made my day.

____________________

Hey guys just a bit of a quick filler, I just want to say, seen as I don't make authors notes much, I wanna day a big thank you because Twitter has over 15k reads and this one has over 3.5k reads. I mean never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would get so much attention for this series. I have big plans for this book, but I also have plans for a third sequel, but I'm not sure, let me know if you'd be interest in reading one. But thank you guys because this wouldn't be possible without you

Tweet me @canaryxclifford and I will always tweet back.

I love yas