Chapter 19

"Cass, i want you to gather all our underdogs here in the Philippines. I want to meet them an hour from now. Find a place also then send me the coordinates. Also, prepare the Lithos, Krauxx and Scorpion Gang. I got a very special mission for them." She command to Cassidy in the phone.

"Sure, Queen." Without any further questions, Cassidy drop the call. This is what she likes about Cassidy. Less nosy, and less curious.

Kanina, pagkagising niya, agad siyang nagcompose ng mensahe sa mga gangmates. Confessing her real and both sides. She tell them everything about her and her apologies that she kept this as a secret. Also, she ask them their permission to use their underlings as a pawn to her plans, which they gladly permitted.

Gustuhin man niyang h'wag idamay ang mga underlings niya sa trabaho niya sa Organisasyon, wala siyang magagawa. She badly needs help 'coz she is just alone in the battle that soon to start. So as of the moment, she will let her subordinates to do the simple tasks. It's better to conserve her energy so that when the ruckus came, she's well-conditioned.

Kagabi, matapos ma-kompirma ang isa sa hinala mula kay Four, inisip niyang mabuti ang bawat hakbang na gagawin. Inisip niya rin kung sino-sino ang dapat pagkatiwalaan at kung sino ang dapat na kalaban. She's starting to get sick of all the quagmire. That's why she's putting an end to this, fleetly.

Kaninang madaling araw dumating ang impormasyong ipinahanap niya kay Cassidy. Kaya naman, maghahanda siya ngayon dahil personal siyang bibisita sa Headquarters ng Holocaust Mafia para masimulan na ang mga plano niya.

Well, my mission is just find the loopholes in the files of Gavin and company- and prove their treachery in the Org. Tapos ko na. So it means, this is just me and my business alone. No interfering of the organization. I'll make them- all of them pay together with the interest and after that, I'm done. I'll live my life as what I've promised to Spring. After this, there will be no Fire anymore.

She started to walk to her bathroom while her eyes and fingers are working on her phone.

Three new emails arrived. One from HC Club, one from Four and one from Gavin. Her eyes squinted and her left brow got up.

She first read Four's email. It contains all the background information about Gavin, Leviticus and Titus. She already saw this coming, but she was blinded by her anger and frustration that's why she failed to see the real wreath of those information! How stupid could she get?
She sighed before saving the file to her device.

On the other hand, Gavin's email to her is an order. He's commanding- not even asking -her to show herself again to them. Another mission, I guess.

She opened last HC Club's email. Last night, after mapping all the things that she will do, she emailed the old man her report; but not all. She picked some uninteresting data and send it to him. She cannot let them interfere with her plans. Never.

I am Fire. I can bend the fvckin'rules.

Walang ibang laman ang email na natanggap niya mula kay HC Club kundi ang simpleng 'Well done.' nito. Pero hindi siya panatag doon. Alam niya kung gaano kalawak ang koneksyon ng matanda. Kaya kaylangan niyang mag-doble ingat dahil kung hindi, mabubuko lahat ng plano niya.

Ipinilig niya ang ulo at nagsimulang maligo.

_*_

Tahimik niyang pinasok ang isang abandonadong warehouse na di kalayuan sa siyudad.

Matapos niyang maligo at magbihis kanina, agad siyang umalis ng bahay nila. As usual, wala ang buong pamilya niya kaya naman hindi siya nahirapang pumuslit paalis ng subdivision nila at tumawag ng taxi na siyang naghatid sakanya limang-daang metro ang layo sa gusaling pinapasok niya ngayon.