Chapter twelve

A/N
Hello people! Here is another chapter, I hope you enjoy! Happy 4:20 by the way! Sorry for any typos in advance, and that it is short. Please tell me what you think! Share the love!

Winter's POV:

"Winter...! Winter? Winter, come on! You can't just lay around because BOTH of your ex girlfriends are crazy!"

"Alex!"

"Sorry. Too soon?"

I rubbed my temples and sighed. Nikki's state was really getting to me. I don't even know if she's alright. Alex mumbled something under his breath before sliding under the covers. "What are you doing?"

"I'm comforting my friend." Alex says matter-of-factly.

"Awwww." I cooed.

"What?" He asks, eyebrows drawn together.

"I didn't know you had any friends."

"Oh whatever!" He laughed and hit me with a pillow. I laughed as well and soon it was a pillow fight.

After a little bit, I got tired and surrendered. Don't worry, I'll get my revenge. In the form of Katherine.

"You know, your more of my brother's friend anyway. Why didn't you tell him you were worried?" Alex asked.

"Because I didn't want to worry him. He didn't see Nikki, and I didn't want to freak him out with the gory details." I said, pulling the cover over my head.

Alex pulled it back down. "But still. I thought you two had a thing... People with things tell each other things."

"Me and Nikki also had a thing. Which is why it would be awkward to talk about her with him." I argued.

"But I still think-"

He gets cut off by a sudden knock at the door. "By the way, I told Nix."

"Alex!" I reprimanded him. I then got up and opened the door. Seeing that it was indeed Nix, I huffed.

"May I come in?" He asks calmly. I shake my head and start to close the door. "Thought so. That's why I brought backup." He held up a McDonald's bag and I sighed.

"You think just because you have food-"

He cut me off. "That's why I brought back up to my backup. A  Plan B, if you will. I also have a Plan C, so don't send me away." He grumbles, stepping out of the way for me to see Angel.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as she walks up to me and pulls me into a hug.

"Your mans here basically dragged me over here. Said you were in need of company." She said, making me blush.

"May I come in now?" Nix asked, waving the bag in my face.

"Depends... What's Plan C?"

He shakes his head in disapproval. "Don't underestimate me, sweetheart."

He hands the bag to Angel before walking away and coming back not even a minute later. He had his arm around Naida. I know I should be mad at her, pissed, really, but I've known her so long, it really just made me feel happy because she was here.

"Nix, you're so amazing, I love you so much, I will forever be in your debt!" Nix mimicked. The 'I love you' kinda shocked me, but he didn't seem fazed, so I let it slide.

"Let's get this party started!" Alex shouted from behind me, making me laugh.

"I don't know who you are, but I already like you!" Naida says, crossing the room to join Alex.

Angel finds a speaker and starts to play music as I eat my food. I was about half way through when Nix came over to me.

"How did I do?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Making you feel better. Did it work?" He asked and I nodded. He smiled. "Good. Now let's dance." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me away from my precious food.

We started dancing to the random music Angel was playing, just being wild teenagers, until I looked around at all the dancing bodies.

"Where's Alex?"

Then I spotted him. Eating my food.

"Alex!"

"You better run, brother."