Chapter nineteen

A/N
Hello everyone! Hope you enjoy! Sorry for any typos in advance, and tell me what you think! Share the love!

Winter's POV:

I'm standing in Nix's room, like I have been for the past hour. It's the first time I've seen his room, and it's cleaner than I expected. Nix had gone to get us something to eat and I was waiting for him, as well as waiting for Alex to wake up.

I heard the door open and close, and I walked over to it. "Nix, your back earl-" I stopped when I saw that it wasn't him.

"Who are you?" The guy asked, looking me up and down.

I gulped and smiled awkwardly. "I'm Winter. Nix's-"

He cut me off again. "Oh! Guys, look! It's that chick Nix won't shut up about!" He said over his shoulder. About four other guys peeked at me.

I held back a smile and looked at them. "Who are you?"

They smiled. "We live here, Honey. I'm Charlie."

I nodded and opened my mouth to speak again, but no one payed attention. The guys went and changed before leaving again. A few minutes later, Nix was back.

"Hey." He said kissing me on the cheek and setting the food on Alex's bedside table. "He hasn't woken up yet?" He asked, putting his arms around me.

"No. I ran into some of your roommates though." I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"Do I need to kick their asses?"

I laughed and shook my head. "No. They actually gave me some valuable information."

He chuckled and put his forehead against mine. "Like what?"

"Like, you not shutting up about me." I smirked and he pulled my impossible closer, our lips almost touching. My heart beat went out of control and my face heated up.

"How could I not brag about a girl like you?" He said, his lips brushing against mine.

I gave in and kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He kissed me back, smugly, might I add.

Then we heard a disgusted noise and we looked at Alex, his face all scrunched up.

"Really, brother? You couldn't have waited five minutes?" Nix asked, annoyed and I laughed, resting a hand on his chest. Nix looked at me, then my hand, then his brother. "Or ten?"

Alex rested a hand on his head and looked at us irritated. "You couldn't have-"

"No, we couldn't, because you were a horrible drunk, and we wanted your ass awake as soon as possible." I said, and Nix nodded.

Alex closed his eyes. "Shit."

"Watch your mouth!" Nix said and I turned to him.

"Let me handle this, remember? Why don't you... Call Roxy and ask when she'll be here." I said and he shook his head.

"Please don't make me..." He said, his eyes wide. I laughed and pushed him, and he pulled out his phone.

"Why does my face hurt?" Alex said, rubbing his jaw.

I laughed. "The same reason my knuckles hurt." I said, showing him my hand.

"You punched me?" He said, confused.

"You sound surprised." I said defensively.

"No, no, I'm not. It just... Doesn't sound like you." He scratched the back of his head.

"I kinda had to. You were being a jackass." I said and he laughed. "I'm serious, Alex. You are way too young to drink. And way too young to say half the things you said."

He shook his head. "You can't tell me what to do your not my-"

"No, Alex, I may not be your mom, but I will be your worst nightmare if you drink again. Understand?" I asked and he nodded, annoyed. "Good."

"I was at the park drinking. How did you get me here?" He asked.

I laughed. "I punched you in the jaw, you swung at me, I moved, and you fell, knocking yourself unconscious. Then we got your brother there and-"

"We?" He asked and I nodded.

"I was with some of the girls. It was supposed to be a girl's night. Speaking of, Naida said she wanted to talk to you, after you were sober." I said.

"Why would she want to talk to me?" He asked, confused.

"That's what I said." I laughed. "Anyways, Alex, you need to apologise to your brother."

He nodded, and reluctantly got out of bed. He apologized to his brother and then went to get in the shower.

Nix pulled me to him and wrapped his arms around my waist. "When is Roxy coming?" I asked.

"Tomorrow, be here by noon." He said puting slightly because of me mentioning her.

I smiled. "Okay."

"Thank you. For Alex, and everything." He said.

I nodded. "Any time, Nix."

He smirked and leaned down, inches from my lips. "Now, where were we?"