Chapter fifteen

A/N
Hello! Sorry a took a while, hope you enjoy and sorry for any typos in advance. Also, tell me what you think! Share the love!

Winter's POV:

I spent all week avoiding Nix. I just can't confront him with everything Alex told me.

On top of that, I've missed more than six therapy sessions now. Bella is worried about me, but I just can't think straight right now.

"Winter?"

I looked up and saw Bea, leaning down beside me. She was following my line of sight, seeing the empty spot on the wall that I'd been staring at.

I glanced at her and then looked down. "What?"

"There's someone who wants to see you." Bea says.

I look at her in confusion and she nods her head at the door. I look over only to see Naida, the one person I wasn't expecting. The last time I saw her, she was cheering me up because of Nikki, and now she's here because of Nix?

Bea walks away, leaving me and Naida alone.

"I hear there's trouble in paradise?" She smiles a sad smile, and I sigh.

"Alex." I chuckle.

She grins, and I almost forget everything that's happened between us.

"Isn't it, like, bad luck or something to give your ex girlfriend relationship advice?" I ask and Naida giggles.

"Probably, but I didn't think you were the superstitious type, Little Winter."

"Again with the nicknames." I mumbled and she laughed again.

"I've really missed you, too, Little Winter."

"Before you turn into my counselor, can I ask you something?" I ask. She nods and I take a deep breath. "You once said that it wasn't because of my height, so why do you call me Little Winter?"

She shook her head and then sighed. "You're defenseless and outspoken."

I barked out a laugh. "That's what you think of me?"

"You wanted the truth, Li- Winter. I'm not here to fight."

"You're not? Then why are you here? You are in no place to give me relationship advice, considering the last person I saw you with, was sucking you face off!"

"Ugh! Why do I even try with you!? Your stupid boyfriend was wrong, I'm the last person that should be here. He should have called my sister."

"Alex is not my boyfriend."

"I'm not talking about Alex! The other one, the one who brought me last time!" Naida said.

I thought about it for a second. Why would Nix send Naida over here?

"He just wanted to know what was up with you, and make sure you're okay. He thought I was the best candidate to get answers, but he was obviously wrong." Naida sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

"No, he was right. You're the only one who would understand, ex girlfriend or not." Naida gave me a weird look and I continued. "He's having a family friend over, and they used to date. He thought you would understand because I'm jealous. And after what happened with us after Nikki..."

"We're both jealous girlfriends. Got it." Naida said, clearly not wanting to talk about it.

"Any advice?" I asked.

"Well, I just broke up with you, but that's obviously not a solution." She chuckled. "Talk to him. Tell him how you feel, and he'll tell you not to worry about a thing, I'm sure of it."

"Thanks, Naida. For everything."

"You bet your ass 'for everything.' I didn't have to talk to my ex girlfriend about her new boyfriend and their problems." We both laughed and she hugged me around the neck.

"You're not defenseless, Winter. You just don't know how to use your defense." She mumbled in my hair.

She sighed and pulled away, fixing her hair and looking me in the eye. "Are you good now?" She asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"Good. Because believe it or not, I have a date tonight." Naida said.

"Really?" I asked. Naida nodded and I smiled. "I'm happy for you."

"And I'm happy for you." She hugged me one more time before walking out the door.

After she was gone, I picked up my phone and dialed his number.

"Hello?" Nix answered.

"Hey, can we talk?"