VII - Wake Up Call

You woke up screaming in your bed.

How you got there? You had no idea.

As the memory of all the events that had happened hit, you felt like screaming endlessly.

If it weren't for those golden eyes haunting your dreams then you'd actually be okay with sleeping for the rest of time.

Anything to not deal with reality.

Because... you had just screwed up your whole summer.

And that was if you could survive the last day of school still left to go.

You just knew what was awaiting.

Henry Bowers was going to eat you alive. Leave nothing left for the Fall. He'd kill you.

Or kiss you.

Your face burned at the memory of your dream, belly twisting in disgust.

Whenever you tried to will yourself to sleep and have a romantic dream it was more along the lines of Han Solo saving you from the grasps of whoever was after you that day.

Then in your super attractive outfit you'd actually end up being the one to save the day.

After a sarcastic remark would escape your lips, the space ranger would blush but still manage to make you blush harder after stealing a kiss.

Then everyone would clap.

Happily Fucking Ever After.

Your mind apparently had other ideas.

It thought big scary drooling clowns groping you was what would get you hot.

That and the town bully covered in blood, forcing himself on your lips.

Well you did wake up with a blush.

You wondered if Henry Bowers was capable of ever loving anyone.

Then you laughed.

As if.

Anyways, if he did you'd hate to be that girl.

What Henry had in mind for you was probably his knife across your throat for humiliating him.

Then some spit in the dirt covering your coffin.

And that wasn't all you'd done him wrong by.

You still hadn't found out why he was stalking you in the first place.

If he knew that you suspected him of having part in the town's murders you were already in trouble.

Then defending one of his favorite kids to pick on, and beating him while everyone at school watched?

You'd literally dug your own grave.

Your dream was probably a sick way of saying: (Y/N) you're FUCKED.

But the clown was a weird addition.

You couldn't even remember how it looked.

Just its goofy salivating voice and its amber eyes.

Those two details were enough to make your stomach drop in fear.

And (Y/F/N).

You didn't like how you were remembering him all of a sudden.

There was a tension growing around you and you were unaware of its cause.

Here you were. Just living life, and-