VOY: Prologue

"Tell Amanda I love her, please," Justin begged as he opened the bottle of pills. His hands were shaking as he poured a handful of pills all over the table.

Stell called Justin's brother, Julian De Dios--the owner of several companies in and out of the country, and of course a total softie for his brother.

"Mr. De Dios." Stell's voice gave Julian the worst night of his life. "Have you received the video? I have warned you this morning, but you chose not to listen."

"Cut this crap." He tried to stay stiff despite the fear. "Don't you dare touch my brother."

Stell chuckled, "We will not touch him, Julian. We're not that evil. I told you, we're not criminals. You saw the video, we don't even have to touch him. He's trying to kill himself."

The other telephone rang. Stell placed Julian's call on hold and answered the telephone. "Ajero speaking. Any updates, Josh?"

"Julian is planning to call the police. He's holding another phone in his left hand. The police may arrive in five minutes if he calls now." Josh was in their secret office, looking at Julian in his living room through his CCTV.

"Hmm." Stell sighed. "What shall we do next? Based on what I foresee, Julian wouldn't do anything for the next two minutes. Nothing, plainly nothing. He will not agree to our terms."

"Move on to the next plan. I will be watching." Josh gave the order and ended the call.

"Ken," Stell whispered to Ken, who was hypnotizing Justin to take all the deadly pills on the table sooner or later--if Julian doesn't cooperate. "Make him hold the pills closer to his mouth."

"Julian, Julian." He stared at Justin who looked so terribly wanting to shove the pills inside his mouth. "If you call the police, your brother will surely be dead."

"What do you need? Just tell me!" Julian shouted at them. He cannot lose his dearest brother.

"Calm down, brother." A grim smile appeared on Stell's lips. "Five million. Don't worry, you will just pay us to stop him from killing his life. We're doing this for the sake of you and your brother."

Stell took a deep breath and silently said the words, "video sed non credo". For a split second, the scenario flashed inside his head. In two minutes, everything will change.

He returned to Justin's brother who was left speechless, "Julian? Your brother is waiting. He's seconds closer to his death."

"Fine! Alright, leave him alone." Julian finally made the decision. He read the details sent to him on how to send all the money and followed them carefully.

"Thanks." In just a minute, they received five million worth of money from one of the richest businessmen in the country--just by using his brother and a bottle of fake pills.