C9: Hibiscus Tea

"Five seconds. He's leaving the classroom." Josh was carefully monitoring the cameras in front of him.

Stell lightly pushed his earpiece closer to hear him well. Josh's voice came again. "All areas are clear, no watchers. Good luck, Stell."

"There you are." Stell waved hello to Sejun as he went out from his class. "I missed waiting for someone after class. At least, we have each other now."

Admit it or not, this is the task Stell wouldn't complain about. He's having an amazing time with Sejun. Besides seeing that he can easily be deceived, Sejun was also fun to talk to.

Do not fall into your own trap.

An excited expression crossed Sejun's face, "Exactly. By the way, I'm really sorry for making you wait. The professor assigned an extra task to do for me."

"You told me last time not to apologize too much, and here you are saying sorry for making me wait," Stell remarked.

Stell took a glance at his phone screen and received a text from Shirley saying that she has to do something after class and couldn't meet him today. He replied that it's no problem for he will be meeting his friend too.

Three days of making Sejun believe that he's a true friend--still as easy as ABC. There wasn't even a thrill for Stell, except that they have to follow the plan so well.

They also have to minimize the use of their budget until the main event. Fortunately, the condition of Ken's brother isn't getting worse.

As usual, they went to the café near the university to study together. Stell always orders the same drink as Sejun, to convince him even more that they were alike, even if he doesn't actually like most of them.

They ordered hibiscus tea and a slice of blueberry cheesecake each. It's Stell's unlucky day again--he absolutely hates that tea.

When they got their order, they settled down and gathered the books they have to study. Most of the time, both of them were focused on reading but Stell makes it sure that they should still talk about things.

"Oh, Stell. I forgot to tell you about something." Sejun placed his pen down and leaned closer.

Stell did the same, copying his movement, "Just when I needed some break from reading." He winked and leaned closer to him as well.

"I do have a friend, but not like a best friend. You know what I mean--we've known each other for three years, and I haven't told her about what I feel towards her." Sejun nervously bit his lower lip.

"Now that's a good tea." Stell took a sip from the hibiscus tea he hates so much. It tastes nothing like boiled dry leaves, awful. "Having a crush on someone for 3 years isn't an easy thing to deal with."

Sejun chuckled, "I know, and I couldn't understand at the same time. We've been going out for a year and a half now."

"It's been a year and a half and you two are still dating?" Stell asked with a fake puzzled look on his face. "I believe you like her so much."

"Man, you have no idea how much I want to be with her for the rest of my life. Even if it means dating for a whole lifetime." Sejun laughed. "Maybe I could use advice from you."

"Advice about what? I guess you're expressing your feelings for her slowly but surely." Stell crossed his arms as he leaned back.

"I think I should tell her already, but I don't know how. She's the first woman I have ever liked in my life." A worried look crossed his face.

"If that's so, then we're the same again. I hardly get attracted to a random girl, but someone caught my heart all of a sudden." Stell smiled at the thought of her.