C19: Captured

"Mrs. Nase will be inside her office after a few hours. Let's make this quick and well-executed." Josh began giving orders. Everyone on the team was there, including Justin.

"Stell, everything is ready. Sejun's already convinced that you'll book a car, Ken will be driving that black Toyota Corolla Altis after three minutes." Every one of them was busy studying the final details of the plan, just like Josh told them to do.

"You, Justin. Be observant while you wait at the bridge. No one's usually there, especially the city's busy because of a beauty pageant kilometers from the place. Ken and Stell will be there on time, don't worry."

"Pick up Sejun at 9:02 PM. Arrival time at the bridge, 10:30 PM. Don't be too obvious." Stell kept saying those words over and over again. In a few minutes, he will be out there making Sejun believe that they were about to go to a karaoke place.

"Justin, I have to tell you something," Josh called Jah who immediately approached him. "Remember the gun I pointed at you the first time you came here? It was fake."

"Of course I know that." Justin turned his back, laughing.

"But you almost lost your crap while sitting there," Ken remarked.

"I'm pretty sure I was just acting it all up." Justin scratched his forehead as he prepared his backpack. "I know you guys used fake guns when you abducted me."

"That's enough. At least you're one of us now. Anyway, everything will be over tonight. Your presence of mind is a must. I have both my eyes on all of you and--"

"Josh, calm down." Ken patted Josh's shoulder. "I know a lot of things happened, but let's stay hopeful, and thank you because you did this for me."

"Don't mention it." Josh gazed at Ken. "Our adventure isn't done yet, but it will be successful. No one will be harmed. We get the money, then it's over."

They wished each other good luck and went to their respective places. Josh was attentive and focused, watching all the monitors around him. Pay attention even to the smallest detail.

Stell waited in front of a mall, just like what they agreed on. After a couple of minutes, Sejun arrived just on time. Not even a second late.

"Hey." They gave each other a fist bump. Stell glanced on his phone, ready to pretend that he's booking a car for the both of them.

"This karaoke place, I heard this is different from the usual ones." Stell talked as he clicked random stuff on his phone. "It will be a long drive, but I assure you it will be worth it."

"I've taken you to long drives heading to unknown destinations, yet you trusted me." Sejun laughed at the thought. "Those drives ended up being one of our most memorable days, and tonight will be like those wonderful days too."

Sejun never failed to amaze Stell with his words. He speaks with depth--his words aren't weak. He's expressive, unlike Stell who had been keeping a lot behind his back.

"The car arrives in 30 seconds." Stell listened to Josh's voice through the earpiece. "Everything is clear. Justin's 30 minutes away from the bridge. He's driving as fast as he can."

The black Toyota Corolla Altis stopped in front of them. Stell opened the door and both of them settled at the back seat.

Ken greeted them with a different accent, "Good evening gentlemen. Off we go."

"Good evening. Drive safe." Sejun responded cheerfully, excited about the adventure waiting ahead of him.

They spoke to each other just like how they always do. Stell was trying to keep everything normal and not suspicious, especially that Sejun is a very observant person. One wrong move and things might not go smoothly.