C14: Revealed

Speechless, their eyes are wide open as they stare at Justin standing in front of them. Josh slowly slipped his hand in one of the drawers and grabbed a gun. One wrong move and he will shoot him for sure.

"Why are you here?" Josh asked, his voice shaking. Justin was catching his breath, his backpack was about to fall on the floor.

He raised two of his arms up, "You must know me already. I'm not a threat, I promise. I came here to help."

"Don't you dare move a muscle." Josh clutched the gun, about to point it to Justin if he doesn't cooperate. "Nobody besides Stell is help here. You have to go, or else I have to store your dead meat in that fridge without anyone knowing."

Justin closed his eyes nervously, his lips are trembling. "Please, just hear me out. I will not tell anyone about this."

"What do you need?" Stell's voice was stiff. "Whatever information that you want to tell us, I'm pretty sure you need something in return."

"It's not a lot that I need in return." His voice was shaky. He knows Josh is holding a gun behind him. "Just include me in your team. I'm a transcendent too."

The gun fell from Josh's hand. "Come in, quick. I'm going to beat the goodness out of you once you make a wrong move."

Stell grabbed a rope and tied Justin on one of the chairs. Justin didn't try to fight back and followed everything they said.

"How did you find this place?"

Justin was breathing heavily, "I will explain everything. It's a long story, but I found this place when the three of you ran to the hospital because Ken's brother was in a bad condition."

"I have never killed anyone, maybe today I will. You better keep in mind that I will pull this trigger anytime." Josh pointed the gun at him. "How did you know about the transcendent thing?"

"I-I've been confused. The past few months before you made me a victim, I'm already having dreams of scenes I'm not familiar with." He stuttered. "I once heard Stell in the washroom, saying those Latin words. I became suspicious that time."

"I followed him, and I discovered that his friends with you and Ken. That's why I studied everything about you, your background and stuff. It just felt like I have a connection with you that's why I spied on you." He continued. "You chose me as your victim, and I played along so I can know more about you."

"Being a victim of yours was a huge advantage for me, that's when I learned everything about you. I thought it was odd, but I realized it was all true as you execute your plan to use me for ransom."

"Shut this crap." Josh pointed the gun closely to Justin's forehead. "You knew everything about us even before we knew everything about you."

"Josh, calm down. This kid is helpless. He doesn't have a weapon, control your anger." Stell spoke. "If you're a transcendent, what's your ability then?"

"If you have the ability to see the next two minutes, we have opposite abilities. I have the ability to see a person's past life. Ken wasn't able to erase my memory because of that."

Justin looked at Stell's eyes. "I'm sorry to say this but I think you have to ask Josh the truth about our lives as a transcendent. He has the ability of wisdom, I'm sure he knows."

"Lives?" Stell's eyebrows crossed.

Josh pulled Stell's collar, "We used this kid for ransom, Stell. We got millions of money from his family. He's just doing his revenge on us. Can't you see?"

"Not for you to decide now, Josh." He pushed him away. "This kid has something to say. Now, explain about those lives he's talking about. You are the only one who can answer that."