C18: Sudden Confessions

The moment they left the coffee shop, they put their hats back on because of the heat of the sun. The skies were still clear just like this morning. Not even a sign of raining.

They studied the map and chose where to go next. "I would like to try this roller coaster, the huge one. This is a little scary, but at least we are ready for it unlike earlier."

"That's my actual death in front of my naked eyes." Stell thought of Sejun's suggestion. "But that actually sounds exciting."

They gave each other a high five and headed to the giant roller coaster. The number of people was starting to increase.

The roller coaster was about 40 meters high and all they heard was screaming when they arrived. They both know they were doomed, but still willing to try.

 They both know they were doomed, but still willing to try

"That was so scary." Sejun crossed his fingers as they looked at the roller coaster train began moving backward. "I have an idea to somehow distract us while we're on that thing."

Stell just nodded, even if he knows nothing could ever get him distracted once he's on that ride. It's better than doing nothing to keep him sane.

"Once that ride starts, we have to say real things. I mean--it could be facts about you, most embarrassing moment, memories you could never forget." Sejun explained as the line moved forward.

Suddenly, Josh's voice came through the earpiece. Obviously, Stell takes that off every ride because of the rules. He didn't also want to lose communication with Josh, of course.

"Stell, that challenge Sejun talked about. Agree to it, I guess you need that too." Josh increased the volume because of too much screaming. "Use it to gain his trust even more, but be careful about everything you'll say. The plan is still ongoing, keep that in mind."

While Josh was working, Justin was paying attention to all the cameras they had access to. Everything was running smoothly.

Safety belts locked, they both gripped the handlebars as tight as they could. Stell kept himself distracted by thinking of things he would say.

"Crap, stop," Sejun whispered as the train began moving. Suddenly, he thought of his parents again and whispered his prayers.

They went up and down. Each tight turn made them scream their lungs out. They were about to forget about their challenge when someone from behind screamed that he loves his girlfriend so much.

Both of them laughed, then Sejun shouted. "I do think you are more handsome than me, Stell!"

The words somehow made Stell laugh even when they were about to climb to a steep slope, "I thought of getting braces because they looked good on you!"

"Your teeth are perfectly fin--" Before Sejun could finish his remark, the train went up to a steep slope. The gravity seemed like ripping their chest cavities out.