VOY: Author's Message

Hello! Thank you so much for reading until the end. This is the first time I have ever received responses on Wattpad.♡ After years of trying, finally, some people noticed a work of mine! Please know that I do appreciate all the time and effort you have put into reading and posting comments here in the story!

This is a work of fiction but as I continue writing the story, I can't help but also think about whether I'm an innocent, a transcendent, or a guardian. Although being a transcendent in this story is actually a punishment, I think all of them have good hearts no matter what type of being they are.

For the people who saw themselves as a transcendent, please use the power you have to fight for what is right, to offer a hand for those who need help, and use your ability for good.

For the innocent ones, continue searching the world and its beauty. You might be lost, feeling down, or stuck in the middle, but your ability awaits somewhere along your journey. Keep going and follow where your heart and mind will take you.

For the guardians, which are all of us--let's always care about each other and believe in humanity. Each of us is a guardian of someone, so let's remain strong for ourselves and for the people we treasure and protect.

Thank you so much for reading Visions of You! I will gladly accept your comments and constructive criticisms.♡ I still lack a lot as a writer but I'm looking forward to becoming better.

I hope you will still be there as I publish my future works (SB19 related or not). Feel free to recommend this to your friends and fellow A'Tin.♡ Also, thank you to those who are sharing their works and stories. You guys are doing an amazing job. Let us support each other's passion!

If you want to check out some of my SB19 alternate universe on Twitter, here is the link: https://twitter.com/brrumaragasa/status/1255466789393358850?s=19

I also have a mini project called "Breathe". If you are looking for a place to express your thoughts, I guess you just found the right place. Here is the link: https://forms.gle/LJc2FnPXaspQyie36

My friend also has a separate form. You are free to choose wherever you want to share your thoughts. Here it is: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd6iT38aL7fHXNFzv6HRFD8xTo6-SmWqBGezUsqugtJu0n3wA/viewform

(The links can't be clicked, you can send me a DM on Twitter @brrumaragasa for the links!)

Be a guardian of your own heart and peace of mind. Until next time!

- ligayabahaghari