- A New Path? -

While coming to a new realisation...

I began to ponder on what to do next with my time in life.

"I would like to retire from being a detective and become a musician! And write music and sings songs of uplift and harmony for people to feel encouraged. For people to know life is hard, but there's always a way to win any battle, or get past any obstacles they face. I want to be known for the WONDER of my name!!"

"For I am, Sebastian Wonders! I will make my friends and family proud! People happy, then I finally, will be at peace. For this I feel... is my purpose in this world. To spread encouragement, judge people in a way that will change them for a better purpose for themselves, and help people understand more of what life can bring. So I'll sing with joy until I am destroyed."

"Loser"

Then...

There's always something trying to get in the way of our happiness... and our dreams...

Whenever we feel our best at times, something crawls or slithers it's way in.
Uninvited, and unwanted
This could be ourselves, and not the work of demons, but if we were born for happiness and to only feel that...
Then why does evil always creep in?

But...
You'll get there in the end.
I believe in you.
I have faith in you.
I love you.
I always will.

Remember this...
Remember...
Me.