- The Second Coming -

"Guards!!!"

"Huh? Denise! What is the..."

"Uh... hi?"

The classic awkward Sebastian strikes again.

"Lord Sebastian!!"

Maybe not..?

"YOU'RE AWAKE!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS! With my own two eyes, I've witnessed a miracle. I thought you were gone..."

"I didn't even know I was supposed to be here... I was a detective a moment ago. Then took my life via suicide.
After I took the pills, I blacked out after some time. Next thing I know... I'm here."

"Regardless of that, we've met before! While you were asleep!"

"You were in there with me? What do you mean?"

"Your detective skills shine through I see.
I was in your back garden my lord! We were present in your absence, and awaited you oh so patiently. You ordered us to protect the surrounding people's. Against Gojou's grasp."

"Wait... if I was in there... and you guys could go in too... why didn't you try and do something sooner?"

"We did try...
but you kept ignoring us...
you didn't believe...
understandable in your favour."

"Are there others trapped within the simulated world?"

"Countless... I'm afraid."

"How do we free them?"

"By destroying Gojou. That's step one. It won't be easy, but that's the only way for his magic to cease to exist. Once he is killed, the seals will break, freeing all who are trapped."

"Then we have no time to waste! Bring me to him."

"Yes my lord!"

To fight this at times...