- Gojou -

"Where is Gojou now?"

"He's sitting on your throne Sebastian! He sealed your mind so that he could become king and take your place as the rightful ruler of DusGoria."

"Yeah you mentioned that... but... king?!?? What are you talking about?"

"Sebastian I know it's a lot to take in, and I'm sure your memories are all muffled. You lived an entire life time in sanctuary, in just 7 years in DusGoria's time.
You were trapped when you were 21... Gojou was jealous as he thought himself to be more fit as a king.
Your father pushed him aside as he seen evil within Gojou. Hate. Envy. Deceit. Everything the book possesses on 'The Evil One'"

"Okay... What do we do? There must be away to stop him!"

"Only you can stop him Sebastian. A lot has changed within these 7 years. He's acquired so much more strength since the beginning..."
"The eye he stole from your Father has three dots within the iris. This is his left eye. The eye can spin around in a slow motion. This gives him heightened vision.
His false 'all seeing eye' is to show his
'Godly' power of sight."
Try not to stare into it Sebastian.
It may be hard to resist his gaze.

"I... how do you expect 'me' to defeat this evil? I'm just a detective..."

"You 'were' a detective Sebastian."
"Don't you remember your strength?"
"You can defeat him!"
"I know you can!"

"So... he was the reason for all that agony in my 'life' then huh? The voices and hallucinations also...
So, if I'm going to take him down and reclaim my throne; because apparently I'm supposed to do that... how will I do it?"

"Yes you do! Hehe! You'll do great!"
"Follow me! I'll alert the royal guards"
"I'll tell you along the way!"

As Denise and I walked out of what seemed to be another bizarre dream... we left the castle like bedroom.
I looked back at what kept me alive during my long slumber.
Some sort of device similar to a life support machine was tangled in cords, and glistened around the edges.
This was all too strange for me to take in...

I'm still so lost, and I know it's hard...