- The Wrap Up -

After questioning the Lockwell family, we had all that we needed to look out for - strange people wearing a mask with a purple scarf connected to each other.

"There were multiple people at the home to murder this man. Why did they need multiple persons to take this murder? No fingerprints were found, no left behind evidence either. Whoever these people are... they know what they're doing. They aren't fools. They're quite clever actually. Maybe they're toying with us... Maybe they're the reason behind these missing people."

"Maybe... but we haven't enough evidence to follow through on that theory yet. He have to keep searching."

"Strange men in masks..."
"purple scarf... "
"and..."
"Why did that boy ask why I killed his father?"

"I'm sure he was just scared and lost. He did just lose his father after all. Right in front of him too."

"I don't know Joyce..."

My mind went down a path with only had paranoia as my companion

"Something feels off."

"Don't think too much on it Seb, you'll only make yourself feel and think worse."

I already think and feel bad things. That abyss isn't being filled anymore. Or... so I thought...

"Well. I think we're done here for the night. I think I need some rest. I haven't slept in days."

"Yes, go have some rest. We will hear from Eddy if anything else turns up!"

"Catch you next time Joyce!"

"Goodnight!"

...If you trust...