Chapter 30: One More Time

We didn't stay at funny farm for very much longer, mostly because we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

I couldn't stop telling Nikki I loved him all the way home, and as we went into his room I couldn't help but say it again.

"I love you so much." I say when Nikki lays me on his bed "Your the most amazing man."

"And your the most amazing girl." He chuckles pulling my dress over my head "and I love you too." He says kissing down my stomach.

My body was warm with electricity from Nikki's touch.

Our moment at Funny Farm had turned my heart into mush, and I wanted nothing more than to soak up as much of Nikki as I could on our last day together.

As Nikki inched his kisses closer to my pelvis I couldn't help the sounds that came out of my mouth.

This only made him smirk, and continue downward until he began teasing me with his fingers.

After a couple minutes I couldn't wait anymore.

"Don't be a tease!" I groan pulling him  up to me so that I could remove his shirt.

He chuckled before grabbing my hair and pulling my head back so that he could kiss along my jaw, while positioning himself above me.

"I'm gonna miss this so much." I mutter feeling his lips on my neck.

"Me too" he whispers before kissing my lips.

...

"I have a question." Nikki says adjusting his pillow.

We were laying in his bed after being occupied in it for a while. I was facing him while supporting my head with my hand.

"What is it?" I ask stroking his bare chest.

"When did you know?" He asks.

"When did I know what?" I ask giggling.

"When you loved me?" He asks gently.

"That's a good question." I say leaning over to kiss his tattooed chest.

"I'm serious." He laughs "I told you now tell me."

"Well" I sigh continuing to trace the colored ink on his chest "I guess it was when Rose and Ben took me to your house after I got hit." I exclaim "when you opened the door, it just kinda hit me like a wave."

"So you loved me first?" He asks cockily.

"It was around the same time." I defend.

"Approximately" He concurs.

"And then the way you took care of me and then the day we had together after, my feelings grew more and more." I admit.

"Me too." He says leaning down to kiss my bare shoulder "who knew this was our fate."

"I know right." I say "technically I've known you forever, but now it's in a whole new way. I'm glad that it happened though."

He sighs into my neck but doesn't say anything.

"Remember when you said I was hot on that radio station?" I ask, then add "in front of my dad?"

He lifts his head up and smiles at me "like it was yesterday."

"Did you say that because you thought I would be listening?" I ask.

"No." He says "I said that because it was the truth."

"Well it was what made me consider you." I mutter.

"You weren't before?"

"I don't know." I shrug "I thought you were really cool and fun to hang out with. I just didn't know if you were into me because of my age... and my dad." I add.