Chapter 7

"Y/N, do you know how I easily do laundry?" Gentaro spoke.

You had absolutely no idea why he just brought that topic up but anyway you sat properly in the couch giving him your undivided attention.

"May you please tell me?" You answered.

Everyone is still sleeping especially for Ramuda who got back at 4 am, from his errand.

Gentaro held two laundry bags coming from upstairs.

"Wait.. You're telling me you do their laundry as well?" You broke into a cold sweat.

'Geez, how handful' You mentally pitied Gentaro.

"I know, it's so much for a princess like me. Don't you think Y/N?" Gentaro frowned and spoke into an unfamiliar tone like a girl.

Your left eye unexpectedly twitched, you didn't mean it but Gentaro loved your reaction.

"HAHAHAHA, that's hilarious!" Gentaro broke into a laughing fit.

About to ask if the male is okay, I guess he is so you let it be. You never thought Gentaro would be such an easy going person. He looks strict while he is but quite gentle in his own ways.

"Y/N-san, do you like Jiro-kun?" Gentaro suddenly asked.

The atmosphere became awkward as ever. Even Gentaro can't read through himself to why he's eager to have an answer from Y/N, something about sensing how you never really show a lot of emotions made Gentaro really got his interest in you.

When Jiro comes in a conversation, it's often people from his school who comes to the cafe would ask you with questionable expressions and will tell you right away that he's 'no good'. Of course you do like Jiro as a person not in a romantic way, he's always there to help you but something inside makes you feel you're taking him for granted that's why you don't really like talking about Jiro to other people because they will just end up having conclusions of an adult messing with a highschooler.

"He's a very good friend" You smiled.

Gentaro didn't miss that long pause you just had so he had doubt your answer but he knows you're telling the truth.

"Why are you asking though, didn't I clarify that last night?" Placing your hand to your hip you raised an eyebrow.

"I know, I know." Gentaro laughed.

Gentaro calling you out to help with the laundry was just because so you two can have time to spend together and Gentaro is not denying that. He kept a smile on his face while loading the washer and you were beside him passing the garments in front of the grumbling machine when the detergent bottle fell from its surface.

This urged Gentaro to pull you and held your head against his chest.

"My goodness.. that was close, are you okay Y/N-san?" He released but still has his palm on your shoulder.

You looked up a little bit so you can look right at him. "Yes, thank you Gentaro-san."

He didn't answer back and instead he just stared back in to your eyes with his eyes shifting down to your lips, he cupped your left cheek and started leaning down.

"GOOD MORNI- Uh what's happening?" A voice from behind just had the scene make him abruptly stop on his tracks.

"Ahh. Daisu, Good Morning." Gentaro looked from behind you greeting the boy and didn't even bother to move from the position both you are in.

'No way, were they kissing? DAMMIT!' Dice swallowed and cursed to his mind.

"Uh- yeah- Good morning.. Y/N..-chan." Dice answered.